Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom Hearts 3 and the €70+ Fail

Options
  • 13-02-2020 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

So I was bought KH3 for my birthday in 2019, 9th Feb to be exact, my brother got it for me with a 1 year gamestop warranty thing

I never played it, work full time so it was put on the back burner, today I installed it, and when I click into it nothing happens. The game will not start, not a mark on the disc, 1 year warranty up by 4 days....

God damn ain't that just a kick in the teeth

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,302 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The game is doing you a favour. It's Kingdom Hearts and therefore isn't fit for human consumption. Basically you should be thankful that the game is telling you to go play something better.

Seriously though, uninstall all game data and try downloading all updates again... Then don't play it

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The game is doing you a favour. It's Kingdom Hearts and therefore isn't fit for human consumption. Basically you should be thankful that the game is telling you to go play something better.

Seriously though, uninstall all game data and try downloading all updates again... Then don't play it

Already tried it, no good sadly

I liked KH 1 and 2 so I would say its a game I want to at least try

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

If a game installs, fully, surely it should work? I cannot think why it wont boot, it just freezes on the icon screen

Advertisement