Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please vote on rule changes for 2020

• 13-02-2020 3:50pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Please vote below.

Please only vote once and only people who played fantasy football on the site in 2019 are eligible.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2JDHQST

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Someone filled out the survey but didn't leave their username.

Can you fill the survey again and leave your username as I won't be counting entries without a username.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

I didn't answer the PPR/standard question because I don't mind either. My other leagues are all ppr so standard can be a nice change sometimes.

Might be a good idea to have maybe a backup/vice-commissioner for some leagues if possible? Life gets in the way sometimes and people lose interest as the season goes on, div 7 had to do without a commish for the last 6 weeks or so and no one could contact him. Frustrating for the people who were still putting I effort at the end but might help avoid this in future

• Registered Users Posts: 36,075 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Voted. Thanks Adrian for collating.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Please vote if you haven't done so already, one of the votes is actually tied.

If you don't vote you have no right to complain afterwards.

Hi,

A Lot of people had voted twice. I've removed those duplicate votes, in cases where the votes were different I've counted the most recent entry and removed the older entry.

Currently there are 50 Valid votes.

Of the 4 questions, 2 are very close with 3 or less votes between the options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,025 ✭✭✭Guffy

adrian522 wrote: »
    Please vote if you haven't done so already, one of the votes is actually tied.

If you don't vote you have no right to complain afterwards.

Can we complain if we vote and lose?

Yes, absolutely. But the blame will lie with those who didn't vote rather than those that voted the other way.

Advertisement