Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Edition.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

No idea Necro.

And at the risk of causing more suspicion on myself - it was me that said you were self resolving

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Currently my vote would be leaning towards aspie. Was drawn to voting him last night but gave her a free pass for being noobish. That only lasts for one day though :D

Is aspie a dude or a lady?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Aspie is a lady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Very undecided about my vote, gonna have to think about it

Why did you vote for me necro, if I may ask why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

kitten_k wrote: »
    Awful day out there!

DH you are on the wrong track with me and haven’t really given any reason why.

Good shot vig!

I've posted and quoted the post why. Clarabel threw shade on you.

• Advertisement

Very undecided about my vote, gonna have to think about it

Why did you vote for me necro, if I may ask why?

Why are you asking this?

Aspie who do you think the other wolf is?

Necro is the wolf isn't he. Lol. The vig just needs to shoot Necro tonight and that's game.

Necro wrote: »
    I never said that

I shot Green just waiting on the announcement
    Such a Wolfie post.
    Clarabel wrote: »
    How is that Wolfie?
    How many shots do you have over the game?
    Try this before I die:

1. Clarabel.... Didn't vote. When she posts its just general aloofness, posted a readslist of nothingness. Leaning wolf
    2. FixXxer....Lynched - villager.
    3. Kitten_k.... Wolf read by Die Hard and Clara? Not sure I see it just yet. Null for now
    4. G&R......... Seems to be 'tunnelling' me - but is it a tunnel or does he want us to think it's a villager tunnel. Wolf lean
    5. Spook_ie....Posted some permutations and combinations a while back, left Clara and kitten out of them. Null lean but if Clara/kitten were to flip needs further scrutiny
    6. Necro.......Vigilante - village
    7. whiplash....Leaning village, didn't need to vote Green when there was an obvious wagon on me.
    8. aspiewri....Null. Need more - probably village but the genieing won't help at end game.
    9. DH 2019..... Village * I think. Has thanked a lot of my posts, could be pocketing me. Most likely my paranoia though
    Eh?

We'd have to lynch both you and kitten to find out that, and we don't have enough lynches to do that

Necro can't answer because he's not the vig, I was pretending I was the vig and letting on I'd be killing green and that's why he pretended he'd shot green. He's not the vig I know who the vig is and the vig just needs to shoot Necro. I'm happy to be lynched tonight so that we 100% don't lynch the vig and then the vig can shoot Necro for the win.

Why are you asking this?

Just wondering is all

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Aspie who do you think the other wolf is?

At the moment I don't know..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro can't answer because he's not the vig, I was pretending I was the vig and letting on I'd be killing green and that's why he pretended he'd shot green. He's not the vig I know who the vig is and the vig just needs to shoot Necro. I'm happy to be lynched tonight so that we 100% don't lynch the vig and then the vig can shoot Necro for the win.

Why would we lynch you?

Its aspie or kitten for me

Can you explain this to me like I'm 5? :D I'm totally not following

Why would we lynch you?

Its aspie or kitten for me

You aren't the vig. I thought you were a vanilla now I see you are a wolf. I don't care who we lynch as long as the vig shoots you.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Can you explain this to me like I'm 5? :D I'm totally not following

Necro isn't the vig.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You aren't the vig. I thought you were a vanilla now I see you are a wolf. I don't care who we lynch as long as the vig shoots you.

I'm not a wolf?

Sure lynch me so if you want that doubt removed, though I think it would be a waste of one of the lynches we have left

I'm not a wolf?

Sure lynch me so if you want that doubt removed, though I think it would be a waste of one of the lynches we have left

I don't want to lynch you I want the vig to shoot you.

If you think I'm a wolf just vote me Die Hard. Makes no sense though

I don't want to lynch you I want the vig to shoot you.

But if you think I'm a wolf (I'm not) then the game would end with my lynch?

I'm not following this at all

If you think I'm a wolf just vote me Die Hard. Makes no sense though
    If you are the vig why did you say after the deadline for night actions had passed that you were shooting green?

• Advertisement

But if you think I'm a wolf (I'm not) then the game would end with my lynch?

I'm not following this at all

Yeah but you say you are the vig so I don't want to lynch you in case I'm wrong. The vig knows who the vig is.

If you are the vig why did you say after the deadline for night actions had passed that you were shooting green?

I was bluffing to see what would happen, Clara's post of nothingness is when I decided to fire there

I was bluffing to see what would happen, Clara's post of nothingness is when I decided to fire there

You fired after the deadline of 10am ?

Order by spooks post

1. Clarabel.... Bold villager
    2. FixXxer....Lynched
    3. Kitten_k.... Anyways a wolf
    4. G&R......... I think village
    5. Spook_ie....I think village
    6. Necro.......I mean if he has a gun he's not really getting any village consensus but that doesn't make him wolf.
    7. whiplash....hnmm
    8. aspiewri....hnmm I'd be inclined to think village
    9. DH 2019..... hmmm not posted enough to get a feel

This post was at 08.43am?

This post was at 08.43am?

What has that got to do with anything?

Clara thanked my earlier post on me claiming to be shooting Green then posted a readslist full of nothing, I was always taking that shot over Green

What has that got to do with anything?

That's when I put in the order

If my shot on Green is wrong wolves only need one more lynch to win

This post is at 10:41 you are claiming to have shot green after the deadline has passed. Instead of claiming Clara and being lock clear. What advantage is there in doing this ?

Clara this is a list of nothingness.

I think you're wolfing

Yeah and this post at 10.24am is me indicating my shot.

I was hardly gonna drop the pretense till the shot happened

• Advertisement

Clara thanked my earlier post on me claiming to be shooting Green then posted a readslist full of nothing, I was always taking that shot over Green

So you were going to shoot Clara and then be killed (cos the wolves would 100% have killed the vig) and leave a post behind saying green and red is the wolf. You would have flipped vig and we 100% would have lynched green.

Yet immediately after you said something I'll just find it now.

Advertisement