Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Edition.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well the wolves didn't kill the vig cos here I am :P

*Waves*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

Necro wrote: »
    Clara - Terror Tank

Wolf Spew Volume 1

FixXxer was right about the acceptance - sigh had he voted her I'd have stayed where I was on her last night.

Clara engages with Green a lot, this is the first part. I think Green is village for other reasons though.

Blah, three posts about my vote on her - of course it was bogus - literally two people had posted when I voted FFS!

With the benefit of hindsight this is overexplainy. And Clara was probably panicked that fixXxer has her dead to rights tbf.

Again, light shade onto Green here, never followed up on.

Trying to group Green and kitten into her school of thought on my vig claim.

Interesting, don't think she mentions or responds to kitten outside of this tbh.

Rolls back on her Green shade, never really follows up

Meh.

She only mentions Whippy once more other than this, similar to kitten.

Meh.

Again, with hindsight this is panicked wolf being caught by good logic from a villager.

Stupid reason is stupid.

Horrible, bleurgh. Partially why I shot her tbh.

Again she managed to read Green's post about her vanishing but nothing else. Lol.

Meh.

Meh. She was never voting me and she knows it.

Again interaction with Green.

Quoted my own post as if you look into it Clara thanks it, I have a feeling they decided to kill Spook when I posted this. It's why I think Green is a villager. If I had said Clara I'd likely be dead.

And this is when I actually decided to shoot Clara - the read on Die Hard is just terrible. First and ONLY mention of aspie in the game.

Yawn. People have discussed this to death and only now you're bringing it up

More pocketing of Green

Weird question

Wolf fishing for info. Not forthcoming. Maybe I have another shot, better kill me tonight wolfies cos I'm never getting lynched.

Faux suspense, nah... they were probably sh1tting themselves about the vig shot tbf.

I'm going to put this on my wall for you Clara :pac:

These two posts is where she starts to talk about Spook - note the timing, it's post 10am, Spook is dying via munch. Hence the push away from my thoughts on her. Kitten as well? Hard to know.

Third mention of Whips. But never says anything really about her (Her? I think Whippy has girl parts?)

Again this is one of her larger posts in the game - she really wants to push off the narrative of Spook not mentioning her and kitten.

Last post.

Someone else said this in the game - I wanna find out who that is. I think that could be backroom chatter filtering into the game thread inadvertently.

Anyways.

Based off the above, it's a bit hard to rule anyone out conclusively.

She doesn't mention Die Hard or aspie apart from her nothing readslist.

Light shade on Die Hard with the one mention makes me think village.

Aspie being noobish does not remove her from the potential wolf pool.

Green is my top village read at the moment, I think if he was a wolf then I'd be dead now and on top of that Clara interacts between pocketing and shading Green depending on the time of day.

Kitten is a conundrum, I'm concerned she's wolfing because Clara was trying SO hard to push me off the notion of Spook potentially protecting a wolf buddy.

Now I was wrong on that, but was Spook munched to cast shade on the other 4 that he had suspicions of? Why would a wolf try so hard to push me away from it if Spook was dying anyway?

Whippy.... I just think Whippy is village tbh. Posts are coming off as genuine and Clara keeps trying to push things onto her in her posts without actually engaging her.

What do you think Whippy
    I want to talk about kitten and Whippy
    etc.

So I think for me the POE goes...

Necro
    Green
    Whippy
    Die Hard
    aspie
    kitten

With Whippy and Die Hard being interchangeable at the moment.

Green is my top village read at the moment, I think if he was a wolf then I'd be dead now and on top of that Clara interacts between pocketing and shading Green depending on the time of day.

That's what you say there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That's what you say there.

Yes.

Let me explain.

If Green was a wolf, then I believe the wolves would have killed me.

Because I was saying I was going to shoot a non wolf, they let me be, but I actually pulled a bait and switch on them.

I didn't have that strong of a read on Green until post munch

Yes.

Let me explain.

If Green was a wolf, then I believe the wolves would have killed me.

Because I was saying I was going to shoot a non wolf, they let me be, but I actually pulled a bait and switch on them.

I didn't have that strong of a read on Green until post munch
    Naw. You the wolf .

Naw. You the wolf .

Nope, I'm the vig :)

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I'd have been between Clara and kitten for my vote tonight but actually Clara flipping bad makes me think kitten might be good. I've been stung before by kitten though! It could always have been a double bluff.

Whippy what do you mean double bluff?

Clara barely mentions kitten in her posts

Very undecided about my vote, gonna have to think about it

Why did you vote for me necro, if I may ask why?

Sure, I think the wolf is one of you or kitten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Im gonna have to lie down for a bit as my head is sore, hopefully back later

Im gonna have to lie down for a bit as my head is sore, hopefully back later

Try this out it might help your headache

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Diehard - you say you know who the vig is, this is a very simple game so the only way you could know that is if you are the vig? It’s such a small game that the vig will only have one shot, so you’re not protecting anyone.
    You mentioned earlier (I think it was you) that I was soft claiming vig, I 100% wasn’t, I said as much at the time.

In the absence of a counter claim you need to move off Necro.

It’s like giving up the fags, it’s tough but if I can anyone can

Currently my vote would be leaning towards aspie. Was drawn to voting him last night but gave her a free pass for being noobish. That only lasts for one day though :D

Is aspie a dude or a lady?

Necro - I’ve read you’re ISO of Clara, Whippy was the one that stood out to me, why is she so far down your list?
    The post above is wolfie IMO. The whole light and breezy

I’m at a confirmation this afternoon so I’ll be reading but posting less, I’ll be keeping up though and post what I see. Vote going in for Whippy now

• Advertisement

Thing about Whippy is that Clara keeps trying to ask her questions to bring her into the conversation, do you think a wolf does that so blatantly?

It's why I'd lean more village on Whippy tbh. But I can't be certain so vote who you want to vote for.

It's an open game so I'd like to as the Mods

Is the vig a one shot or an every night role as the link you posted said we would know the exact role distribution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mod Clarification.

In the op, I used shorthand for one role, 1 x vig (Jayce). The role should have said 1 x Vigilante (Jayce).

The Vigilante is an innocent who kills every night, in the night-time phase, in some variations, having a limited bullet supply for the entire game.

In the origional 13 player game the Vigilant was a one shot Vigilante. In this smaller 9 player game we have just a standard vigilante and none of the other roles that were in the old OP.

sKeith wrote: »
    Mod Clarification.

In the op, I used shorthand for one role, 1 x vig (Jayce). The role should have said 1 x Vigilante (Jayce).

The Vigilante is an innocent who kills every night, in the night-time phase, in some variations, having a limited bullet supply for the entire game.

In the origional 13 player game the Vigilant was a one shot Vigilante. In this smaller 9 player game we have just a standard vigilante and none of the other roles that were in the old OP.

Thank you for that.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Diehard - you say you know who the vig is, this is a very simple game so the only way you could know that is if you are the vig? It’s such a small game that the vig will only have one shot, so you’re not protecting anyone.
    You mentioned earlier (I think it was you) that I was soft claiming vig, I 100% wasn’t, I said as much at the time.

Necro - I’ve read you’re ISO of Clara, Whippy was the one that stood out to me, why is she so far down your list?

I’m at a confirmation this afternoon so I’ll be reading but posting less, I’ll be keeping up though and post what I see. Vote going in for Whippy now

Mod has clarified that it's a standard vig so I will be saying nothing.
    Vig can kill Necro as long as they are still alive so it's all academic.

Mod has clarified that it's a standard vig so I will be saying nothing.
    Vig can kill Necro as long as they are still alive so it's all academic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Whippy what do you mean double bluff?

Clara barely mentions kitten in her posts

Clara said that kitten is always a wolf, which I wouldn't expect her to say if they were team mates, but that could have been a double bluff.

I'm no wolf Green. If I were I'd have happily jumped on the Necro wagon yesterday.

I'd shoot kitten or Clara if I had a shot. Clara for the disappearing act and kitten because kittens always a wolf.

*My track record with shots is not good

Just like to point this out to Green. With a 2 wolf game it really doesn't make sense that 1 wolf would be advocating shooting the other

Just like to point this out to Green. With a 2 wolf game it really doesn't make sense that 1 wolf would be advocating shooting the other

Also Necro is the wolf.

• Advertisement

I'm not the wolf no matter how many times you say it, it won't make it true :D

Ah easy throw tht in there. It wasn’t even a vote

Also Necro is the wolf.

Are you the vig diehard?

Right, numbers update.

5 v 1

Lynch wolf tonight, that's game.

Lynch Village - 4 v 1

Munch + Vig hit villagers - 2 v 1

LYLO.

I'll be shooting tonight if I have to. Just a case of who....

Are you the vig diehard?

Naw if I was I'd just shoot Necro tonight.

I'm not the wolf no matter how many times you say it, it won't make it true :D

Lol

I'll be dead anyways, wolves will kill me, should have done last night - that was a bad mistake.

Can anyone tell me why the wolves didn't munch an outed vig.

Can anyone tell me why the wolves didn't munch an outed vig.

Because they didn't believe me, simples.

Clara said repeatedly that she thought I was bluffing, as did Whippy, as did Green, as did kitten.

It's why it was the right move to claim :D

• Advertisement

Because they didn't believe me, simples.

Clara said repeatedly that she thought I was bluffing, as did Whippy, as did Green, as did kitten.

It's why it was the right move to claim :D

You’ve another shot tonite right? Or did I misread SKeith’s post?

Advertisement