Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Edition.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    You’ve another shot tonite right? Or did I misread SKeith’s post?

I'm a standard vig, shot each night but people didn't seem to figure that and I sure as heck wasn't going to tell people (and by that I mean the wolves) that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

Necro wrote: »
    Because they didn't believe me, simples.

Clara said repeatedly that she thought I was bluffing, as did Whippy, as did Green, as did kitten.

It's why it was the right move to claim :D

But my understanding is a wolf should always munch a cleared villager and let the suspected villagers be there for lynching.anyway as I've said before you should be vigged tonight not lynched as I don't want to risk lynching the vig.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

But my understanding is a wolf should always munch a cleared villager and let the suspected villagers be there for lynching.anyway as I've said before you should be vigged tonight not lynched as I don't want to risk lynching the vig.

I wasn't 'clear' though, if you know what I mean. I reckon they thought they might be able to lynch a bluffing villager when no shot happened.

I was quite happy to let people doubt me as it bought me time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

@necro - what’s ur FFA?

In order

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    @necro - what’s ur FFA?

Kitten
    Aspie

My third is tied between Whippy and Die Hard, I think both have villagery traits moreso than wolfy ones.

Gun to head I'd put Whippy just slightly above Die Hard because I dunno if a wolf pushes against me this hard tbh?

But honestly I think the wolf is between kitten and aspie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Ok I’m back.

Necro if your the vig it’s a bit convenient that you can prove you shot Clara when you said you were going for G&R

kitten_k wrote: »
    Ok I’m back.

Necro if your the vig it’s a bit convenient that you can prove you shot Clara when you said you were going for G&R
    We aren't lynching Necro, if he's not the vig and the vig doesn't shoot him then that's the vigs problem.
    I'd say unless something major happens we are lynching you

You be wrong to lynch me as I am not the last wolf so would be a mislynch

Then who do we lynch kitten? It's fine to say it'd be wrong, everyone says that though, but who would you vote for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I'm voting aspie. I think she has to be the wolf. If she's not then the vig needs to shoot kitten.

Aspie who are you going to vote, and why?

Then who do we lynch kitten? It's fine to say it'd be wrong, everyone says that though, but who would you vote for?

I’m between you (as I don’t believe you are the vig) and Aspie who I feel is a low lying wolf who is a bit panicked without her partner

Aspie has made 7 posts since the lynch, kitten.

3 of those were before the munch and 4 after.

Given her total post count is 13 I don't think she seems panicked tbh, it just seems to be her style.

You be wrong to lynch me as I am not the last wolf so would be a mislynch

I'm not lynching you but I'd say we are.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I'm voting aspie. I think she has to be the wolf. If she's not then the vig needs to shoot kitten.

If Necro is the wolf he's welcome to shoot either kitten or aspie. If the vig is someone else they should simply shoot necro.

I’m between you (as I don’t believe you are the vig) and Aspie who I feel is a low lying wolf who is a bit panicked without her partner
    If Necro isn't the vig (I agree with you it is a big stretch) he's self resolving as long as we don't lynch the vig.

If Necro isn't the vig (I agree with you it is a big stretch) he's self resolving as long as we don't lynch the vig.

I see you’ve voted me coz Necro can shoot Aspie. We both know that is not gonna happen as he can’t shoot anyone.

If Necro is the wolf he's welcome to shoot either kitten or aspie. If the vig is someone else they should simply shoot necro.

I think someone might be stuck down a bit of a tunnel

I see you’ve voted me coz Necro can shoot Aspie. We both know that is not gonna happen as he can’t shoot anyone.

Yeah but I think aspie is the vig so I won't stand for her being lynched. I'd rather be lynched myself.

• Advertisement

Are you counterclaiming me?

tenor.gif

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I think someone might be stuck down a bit of a tunnel

I'm not tunnelling, have since the claim, expounded the duality of Schroeder's Claim. Insomuch as we couldn't lynch Necro as he's self resolving which he still is . Even if he manages to get the vig lynched the reveal would end in his lynch. If the wolves let him live it means he's miles off on his reads and we can reexamine.

The vig shooting Clarabel this morning was excellent and puts us in a very strong position. Even with a mislynch a misvig and a munch we simply go final three at Sunday's lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Im thinking possibly kitten or necro

Im thinking possibly kitten or necro

Are you the vig ?

Are you counterclaiming me?

tenor.gif

I didn’t plan on having to reveal but as it looks like I am about to die a dead vig is no good for us. But unlike you I can prove it by shooting whoever the village wants. At munch it will be shown I shot who we decided on or I will be killed and my role revealed

I didn’t plan on having to reveal but as it looks like I am about to die a dead vig is no good for us. But unlike you I can prove it by shooting whoever the village wants. At munch it will be shown I shot who we decided on or I will be killed and my role revealed

Grand, lynch me and then real vig can shoot fake vig village wins.

Are you the vig ?

Was just about to post the same thing

Nah.

Lynch me, I'm rescinding my hard claim.

Diehard I like you f**king style, super idea. Kitten/Necro would ye both agree to shooting each other?

Vote still on Whippy

• Advertisement

I'm not the vig just vanilla.

The reveal means the wolf is likely aspie but I'm probably gonna have to go anyways so either vig me tonight or lynch me now

Advertisement