Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Edition.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Necro wrote: »
    Everyone has posted :)

Now, they hadn't when you voted me!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Who would you vote for Clara?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Clarabel wrote: »
    I would be on board with this. But he's our vig, apparently. Seems like a bad idea.

So close SO CLOSE

Not a fan of this reply if I'm honest. Too accepting.

fixXxer wrote: »
    Not a fan of this reply if I'm honest. Too accepting.

Accepting of what? I'm just saying I'm not shooting him for the craic if there is a chance of him being the vig.

I don't think he is the vig,I think he's protecting the vig, as kitten said.

Cro, who would I vote for? I'm gonna pull a perse...I need to think.

GnR for jumping on bandwagon, which I think fixxxer started rather than him.
    Kitten cause isn't she always a wolf?
    You cause you voted for me, but that's stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Accepting of what? I'm just saying I'm not shooting him for the craic if there is a chance of him being the vig.

I don't think he is the vig,I think he's protecting the vig, as kitten said.

I think it could be a double bluff. It’s such a small game that he could legitimately pull it and I think he’d like the idea of it. He’d wager that it would get him through the first nite and he’d work from there

• Advertisement

GnR for jumping on bandwagon, which I think fixxxer started rather than him.

I had voted Necro before Fixxer, get your facts right

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think it could be a double bluff. It’s such a small game that he could legitimately pull it and I think he’d like the idea of it. He’d wager that it would get him through the first nite and he’d work from there

Bluff what? Where's the end game? If I'm not the vig they simply blast me?

I had voted Necro before Fixxer, get your facts right

I never said it was a fact. I was quite clear it was a thought!

Now. Why you so upset about it....what does this tell me?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’ve voted G&R as he has came across most wolfy to me and there is not enough to go on to vote elsewhere

Yip. Myself yourself and kitten I think have similar thoughts on this.

Any other thoughts people? I'm off in about 15 mins for the evening so I need to get my decision in soon.

• Advertisement

So green wants to ensure he is pinned as starting the bandwagon on Necro despite the fact that he's up for lynch for starting the bandwagon.

I don't think we have a wolf there...

Speaking of wagons - 4 votes seems.. excessive? What have we 9 players, that's one away from maj if it were in play.

Speaking of wagons - 4 votes seems.. excessive? What have we 9 players, that's one away from maj if it were in play.

On who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

Who are the 4? What's Maj?

Bluff what? Where's the end game? If I'm not the vig they simply blast me?

Ok, ur not dead tomorrow and you can say well I was only protecting the vig, they knew that and went after the vig. As a wolf you would know this

It could easily be a bluff

So green wants to ensure he is pinned as starting the bandwagon on Necro despite the fact that he's up for lynch for starting the bandwagon.

I don't think we have a wolf there...

Whips, have ya any opinions on this?

On who?

Green and red has 4 now I think.

On who?

If only there was a way to obtain this info. If only

Yip. Myself yourself and kitten I think have similar thoughts on this.

Any other thoughts people? I'm off in about 15 mins for the evening so I need to get my decision in soon.

I don’t really. I know this might be a wild theory but I think we’re all agreed Necro isn’t the vig so I’m happy with my vote

Who are the 4? What's Maj?

Whippy, you, Spook and kitten

I'm inclined to vote fixxxer at the moment I think.

• Advertisement

Green and red has 4 now I think.

Oh right, well that’s a bad decision

Look without anything to go on im giving my opinion on how I think Necro could play it since his claim is the only concrete thing to go on

Sorry Die Hard, maj = majority voting.

Some games have a lynch happen immediately if majority is reached - it's not stated here for tonight anyways so I doubt it's a thing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Off out for a couple of hours, will be back after lynch.

Clarbls by accepting I mean there wasn't a whist of doubt from you about necros claim. No well let's see a counter claim no let's see if another big fires no wondering about if he'd survive the munch.

Just oh necro is the vig can't lynch him now. I don't like it, it feels wrong from a vet player like you.

Clarbls by accepting I mean there wasn't a whist of doubt from you about necros claim. No well let's see a counter claim no let's see if another big fires no wondering about if he'd survive the munch.

Just oh necro is the vig can't lynch him now. I don't like it, it feels wrong from a vet player like you.

I said very clearly apparently. That's often used to show doubt! Do you not read on the internet?

Fine line of thought, but why aren't you voting Clara if you think that?

Fine line of thought, but why aren't you voting Clara if you think that?

Cause he wants you lynched. Keep up

Cause he wants you lynched. Keep up

*Shrugs*

That ain't happening.

Well I'd have thought that considering it's an open game we would know how many shots the vig has. I'm assuming that if Necro is the vig that he has one shot and so it makes sense to claim vig and then see what's what and then take his shot. If we don't lynch a wolf at 9 then he has 13 hours and decent odds of 7/2 to hit a wolf and then he's just a vanilla like the rest of us. If we do lynch a wolf and Necro can figure the other one then we hit the fastest possible game and the two wolves are embarrassingly dispatched in a Saint Valentine's Day Massacre.

It's an excellent claim as if he was a vanilla he could be protecting the vig and trying to stop a mislynch and if he's a wolf it entered all sorts of combinations. If I was a wolf I wouldn't munch him in the hope of having him mislynched and all that wine that we can't drink starts confusing matters.

Fascinating game when it's done simple like this, make my head hurt thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Whips, have ya any opinions on this?

Tbh I don't think Necro or G&R are wolfs. Thinking of changing my vote but not sure where to put it. I hate when there's a lynch on opening day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Is aspie a noob? Wouldn't mind chancing a vote on him since he's been so quiet. Wont if he's a noob though :D

Advertisement