Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Edition.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Try this before I die:

1. Clarabel.... Didn't vote. When she posts its just general aloofness, posted a readslist of nothingness. Leaning wolf
    2. FixXxer....Lynched - villager.
    3. Kitten_k.... Wolf read by Die Hard and Clara? Not sure I see it just yet. Null for now
    4. G&R......... Seems to be 'tunnelling' me - but is it a tunnel or does he want us to think it's a villager tunnel. Wolf lean
    5. Spook_ie....Posted some permutations and combinations a while back, left Clara and kitten out of them. Null lean but if Clara/kitten were to flip needs further scrutiny
    6. Necro.......Vigilante - village
    7. whiplash....Leaning village, didn't need to vote Green when there was an obvious wagon on me.
    8. aspiewri....Null. Need more - probably village but the genieing won't help at end game.
    9. DH 2019..... Village * I think. Has thanked a lot of my posts, could be pocketing me. Most likely my paranoia though

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clarabel wrote: »
    So FixXer and you say green are gone.
    Wanna discuss someone else?

Say spooks? Wolf or no?

If Spook is a wolf I think it's exactly with you or kitten based on his earlier posts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Necro wrote: »
    If Spook is a wolf I think it's exactly with you or kitten based on his earlier posts

Spook_ie....Posted some permutations and combinations a while back, left Clara and kitten out of them. Null lean but if Clara/kitten were to flip needs further scrutiny

Why leave out two people, if he's a wolf then that would make 3 in total?
    Is it more logical that he just had no reads on the two of us?

I also wanna talk about kitten and whips.

Clarabel wrote:
    Why leave out two people, if he's a wolf then that would make 3 in total? Is it more logical that he just had no reads on the two of us?

If my shot on Green is wrong wolves only need one more lynch to win

• Advertisement

If my shot on Green is wrong wolves only need one more lynch to win

Maybe I didn't explain.

If spooks is a wolf leaving out two people and saying he left them out cause they are a wolf. That would mean there 3 wolves. There are not.

If he is village he couldn't have left out both wolves since he doesn't know. So both not likely to be wolves.

If he is a wolf, why leave out a wolf and also another person. It seems like a obvious dumb thing.

It seems likely to me that he is village and just didn't get reads on kittah and myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Night 1 Munch results:

Clarabel is dead.
    They were Terror Tank.
    Spook_ie is dead.
    They were Vanilla wheeled warrier.

Actually based on that I'm a hard village on spooks.
    I also don't think it tells me anything about kitten, and in turn can't tell you anything about me. Thoughts?

Necro, you're self resolving.

Maybe I didn't explain.

If spooks is a wolf leaving out two people and saying he left them out cause they are a wolf. That would mean there 3 wolves. There are not.

If he is village he couldn't have left out both wolves since he doesn't know. So both not likely to be wolves.

If he is a wolf, why leave out a wolf and also another person. It seems like a obvious dumb thing.

It seems likely to me that he is village and just didn't get reads on kittah and myself

Eh?

We'd have to lynch both you and kitten to find out that, and we don't have enough lynches to do that

I also don't think it tells me anything about kitten, and in turn can't tell you anything about me. Thoughts?

BOOMMM

YOU DEAD ;)

Oh yeah, about shooting Green

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Ahahahahahahaha

Wolves resolved Spook for us and left me on the board, WOOOO

Ok laters peeps.

Will be back around 1 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Well that was a good result!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

i Knew you wouldn’t shoot me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

sKeith wrote: »
    Night 1 Munch results:

Clarabel is dead.
    They were Terror Tank.
    Spook_ie is dead.
    They were Vanilla wheeled warrier.

Called it

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I'd shoot kitten or Clara if I had a shot. Clara for the disappearing act and kitten because kittens always a wolf.

*My track record with shots is not good

I agree with this

I'm the top poster if you ignore the outlier that is Necro and some of my posts are long and complicated.

Honestly I believe that Clarabel is posting manipulated reads because she lists me as a maybe with no reason.

Wolves are probably Clarab and Kitten with Green and Red just having a meta history with Necro that I'm not aware of.

So that's my ffa Kitten and Green

Green&Red wrote:
    i Knew you wouldn’t shoot me

Yeah but they didn't evidently ;)

So that's my ffa Kitten and Green

Nah. Wolves thought I'd shoot Green so I'm fairly confident he's village.

If I had named a wolf as my target I'd be dead now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

morning all

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote:
    1. Clarabel.... Bold villager (WOLF)
    2. FixXxer....Lynched villager
    3. Kitten_k.... Anyways a wolf
    4. G&R......... I think village
    5. Spook_ie....I think village (munched villager)
    6. Necro.......I mean if he has a gun he's not really getting any village consensus but that doesn't make him wolf.
    7. whiplash....hnmm
    8. aspiewri....hnmm I'd be inclined to think village
    9. DH 2019..... hmmm not posted enough to get a feel

So as I said, post of nothingness above.

Kitten always a wolf... hmmmm

Bluff? Double bluff?

So as I said, post of nothingness above.

Kitten always a wolf... hmmmm

Bluff? Double bluff?

I'm lynching kitten the only people that Clarabel threw shade on were me whiplash and kitten.

So I suppose the question is why spook?

Spook was looking in the wrong direction - I'm just going through Clara's wolf spew (basically where she says things about other players) now and she was trying really REALLY hard this morning to push me off Spook not mentioning her and kitten

I think they were just meh I'll kill spook cos he's saying nothing. Clarabel not voting is a bit crap, shouldn't be allowed in a vanilla game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Awful day out there!

DH you are on the wrong track with me and haven’t really given any reason why.

Good shot vig!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I'd have been between Clara and kitten for my vote tonight but actually Clara flipping bad makes me think kitten might be good. I've been stung before by kitten though! It could always have been a double bluff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Whippy I can assure you I am good. I haven’t been evil as much as people seem to be saying. Besides the roles are all totally randed.

Clara - Terror Tank

Wolf Spew Volume 1

I would be on board with this. But he's our vig, apparently. Seems like a bad idea.

So close SO CLOSE

FixXxer was right about the acceptance - sigh had he voted her I'd have stayed where I was on her last night.
    I like your honesty

Are you a wolf?

Clara engages with Green a lot, this is the first part. I think Green is village for other reasons though.
    I'm not impressed by this. I've posted, others haven't, reasons are wrong.
    Now, they hadn't when you voted me!
    Now, they hadn't when you voted me!

Blah, three posts about my vote on her - of course it was bogus - literally two people had posted when I voted FFS!
    Accepting of what? I'm just saying I'm not shooting him for the craic if there is a chance of him being the vig.

I don't think he is the vig,I think he's protecting the vig, as kitten said.

Cro, who would I vote for? I'm gonna pull a perse...I need to think.

GnR for jumping on bandwagon, which I think fixxxer started rather than him.
    Kitten cause isn't she always a wolf?
    You cause you voted for me, but that's stupid.

With the benefit of hindsight this is overexplainy. And Clara was probably panicked that fixXxer has her dead to rights tbf.
    I never said it was a fact. I was quite clear it was a thought!

Now. Why you so upset about it....what does this tell me?

Again, light shade onto Green here, never followed up on.
    Yip. Myself yourself and kitten I think have similar thoughts on this.

Any other thoughts people? I'm off in about 15 mins for the evening so I need to get my decision in soon.

Trying to group Green and kitten into her school of thought on my vig claim.

Interesting, don't think she mentions or responds to kitten outside of this tbh.
    So green wants to ensure he is pinned as starting the bandwagon on Necro despite the fact that he's up for lynch for starting the bandwagon.

I don't think we have a wolf there...

Rolls back on her Green shade, never really follows up
    On who?

Meh.
    Whips, have ya any opinions on this?

She only mentions Whippy once more other than this, similar to kitten.
    If only there was a way to obtain this info. If only

Meh.
    I said very clearly apparently. That's often used to show doubt! Do you not read on the internet?

Again, with hindsight this is panicked wolf being caught by good logic from a villager.
    Cause he wants you lynched. Keep up

Stupid reason is stupid.
    I so sorry

I've not read anything. But I'm sorry.
    I'm gone again

Horrible, bleurgh. Partially why I shot her tbh.
    Seriously? Green is right I have form for this!
    I'm sneaking posts now!

Again she managed to read Green's post about her vanishing but nothing else. Lol.
    Who was lynched pls?
    And?

Meh.
    Clarbs was out celebrating. I meant to put a vote in but got distracted on the way over by pretty things. I sorry.

I'd probably have landed up voting Necro for. OMGITIS

Meh. She was never voting me and she knows it.
    Green ya really annoy me. Someone quoted your post JUST above where I posted!

Again interaction with Green.
    Any last words Green?

giphy.gif

Quoted my own post as if you look into it Clara thanks it, I have a feeling they decided to kill Spook when I posted this. It's why I think Green is a villager. If I had said Clara I'd likely be dead.
    Order by spooks post

1. Clarabel.... Bold villager
    2. FixXxer....Lynched
    3. Kitten_k.... Anyways a wolf
    4. G&R......... I think village
    5. Spook_ie....I think village
    6. Necro.......I mean if he has a gun he's not really getting any village consensus but that doesn't make him wolf.
    7. whiplash....hnmm
    8. aspiewri....hnmm I'd be inclined to think village
    9. DH 2019..... hmmm not posted enough to get a feel

And this is when I actually decided to shoot Clara - the read on Die Hard is just terrible. First and ONLY mention of aspie in the game.
    If Necro is hiding the vig....that would be awesome. Thanks.

But he could be s wolf pretending to hide the vig for village cred?

Yawn. People have discussed this to death and only now you're bringing it up
    OMG are we the same person?

More pocketing of Green
    How is that Wolfie?

Weird question
    How many shots do you have over the game?
    Once again. Why not!

Wolf fishing for info. Not forthcoming. Maybe I have another shot, better kill me tonight wolfies cos I'm never getting lynched.
    Where is Keefie.

This is killing me.

Faux suspense, nah... they were probably sh1tting themselves about the vig shot tbf.
    Oh yay another game where you tunnel me. Stop it and help find the wolves

I'm going to put this on my wall for you Clara :pac:
    So FixXer and you say green are gone.
    Wanna discuss someone else?

Say spooks? Wolf or no?
    Spook_ie....Posted some permutations and combinations a while back, left Clara and kitten out of them. Null lean but if Clara/kitten were to flip needs further scrutiny

Why leave out two people, if he's a wolf then that would make 3 in total?
    Is it more logical that he just had no reads on the two of us?

These two posts is where she starts to talk about Spook - note the timing, it's post 10am, Spook is dying via munch. Hence the push away from my thoughts on her. Kitten as well? Hard to know.
    I also wanna talk about kitten and whips.

Third mention of Whips. But never says anything really about her (Her? I think Whippy has girl parts?)
    Maybe I didn't explain.

Again this is one of her larger posts in the game - she really wants to push off the narrative of Spook not mentioning her and kitten.

Last post.

Someone else said this in the game - I wanna find out who that is. I think that could be backroom chatter filtering into the game thread inadvertently.

Anyways.

Based off the above, it's a bit hard to rule anyone out conclusively.

She doesn't mention Die Hard or aspie apart from her nothing readslist.

Light shade on Die Hard with the one mention makes me think village.

Aspie being noobish does not remove her from the potential wolf pool.

Green is my top village read at the moment, I think if he was a wolf then I'd be dead now and on top of that Clara interacts between pocketing and shading Green depending on the time of day.

Kitten is a conundrum, I'm concerned she's wolfing because Clara was trying SO hard to push me off the notion of Spook potentially protecting a wolf buddy.

Now I was wrong on that, but was Spook munched to cast shade on the other 4 that he had suspicions of? Why would a wolf try so hard to push me away from it if Spook was dying anyway?

Whippy.... I just think Whippy is village tbh. Posts are coming off as genuine and Clara keeps trying to push things onto her in her posts without actually engaging her.

What do you think Whippy
    I want to talk about kitten and Whippy
    etc.

So I think for me the POE goes...

Necro
    Green
    Whippy
    Die Hard
    aspie
    kitten

With Whippy and Die Hard being interchangeable at the moment.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Whippy I can assure you I am good. I haven’t been evil as much as people seem to be saying. Besides the roles are all totally randed.

Ok let's say that Clara was trying to smear you with the Spook stuff this morning.

She knew that Spook was a goner as she's a wolf and he'd flip good.

That would prove me wrong on Spook defending a wolf buddy anyways

So why argue with me over it, that's what I don't get.

Advertisement