Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curious Case of Violet-Anne Wynne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

Did you even vote in the GE, tulip?

Not for SF.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 231 ✭✭Martin Lanigan

limnam wrote: »
    Not for SF.

Who did you vote for, buttercups?

Who did you vote for, buttercups?

Why love.

Do you want to see if they have a partner that rubbed oil on themselves?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Boggles wrote: »
    Is there something wrong with you, seriously? :confused:

It wasn't my claim also the Judge accepted his explanation.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3414950/judge-fines-epileptic-clare-man-36-who-lost-his-teeth-due-to-seizures-e100-for-possessing-cannabis-which-stopped-his-convulsions/

Now I know you are not big enough to apologize and I have no interest in embarrassing you further.

So we'll leave it there, because I am nice like that. :)

shout louder your not distracting every one yet ?

maybe get limnam to help you

Why love.

Do you want to see if they have a partner that rubbed oil on themselves?

Just curious, snowdrops.

You didn’t vote for SF apparently, but you have posted here over 400 times in a thread defending a scrounger SF TD who you didn’t vote for?

• Advertisement

Just curious, snowdrops.

You didn’t vote for SF apparently, but you have posted here over 400 times in a thread defending a scrounger SF TD who you didn’t vote for?

So you keep saying.

I could just give you a random TD to keep you off the scent?

What's the point ?

So you keep saying.

I could just give you a random TD to keep you off the scent?

What's the point ?

Of your 400 posts? I honestly have no idea. Thought you might though.

Of your 400 posts? I honestly have no idea. Thought you might though.

Ah come on Feb. You can do better than this.

If you want to keep this at the top of the page, you don't need to I'll do it for you.

Ah come on Feb. You can do better than this.

If you want to keep this at the top of the page, you don't need to I'll do it for you.

Nice try daffodil.

Will you answer the question or just continue to look stupid?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Jim Connolly devoted his life to doing magnificent work in rural resettlement. His organisation was forced into oblivion by the failure of some of those he helped to play fair. The hand that fed was bitten by mouths that were fed. Sometimes when one is wronged one gets an opportunity, in court or elsewhere, to call on the defaulter to make a payment to a charity named by the victim in lieu. It is normal to respect the victim's choice of cause.
    Jim Connolly called on Ms. Wynne, given her new-found good fortune, to donate money to the homeless. Ms. Wynne initially declined to comment, and later announced that she would make a donation to mental health, not to the cause nominated by Jim Connolly. So Jim Connolly gets two fingers, gets his nose rubbed in it. How classy! That will teach you all to call out SF on anything.
    The treatment of the Quinn family is another example of the arrogance that hasn't gone away.
    Many of you thought FF and FG arrogant, and no doubt you were right, but wait until you see what's coming down the tracks. Power corrupts, but some don't need power to find arrogance. They need only the smell of power.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Just curious, snowdrops.

If I may say, you are coming across like a right gilly with your plant based nicknames. Are you still in school?

Nice try daffodil.

Will you answer the question or just continue to look stupid?

I answered it.

I didn't vote SF.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

I answered it.

I didn't vote SF.

any one else not believe that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,847 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I answered it.

I didn't vote SF.

Will you vote for them after you turn 18?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Limnam u deserve the 100 page comme seeing as your party is with the tide at the moment

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Limnam u deserve the 100 page comme seeing as your party is with the tide at the moment

Just like Sinn Fein there gone when u want them most

Bowie wrote: »
    If I may say, you are coming across like a right gilly with your plant based nicknames. Are you still in school?

Says the lad who went a few years using the Taoiseachs homosexual partners name? Creepy as f**k.

I answered it.

I didn't vote SF.

Of course. That’s why you feel compelled to post 400 times in defence of a TD from a party you don’t support and didn’t vote for. Right, makes perfect sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 OnYerPike

Is this Montaine chap a TD or did he run or did I miss something?

Me thinks you're Mr Montaine with too much time on your hands, lying on the couch all day, watching the TV and playing with your remote (if you get my drift?) and God only knows where you're rubbing in the CBD oil.

The lady is a tea leaf, plain and simple. Get a grip!!!

Will you vote for them after you turn 18?

Or when he gets out of the institution he is currently incarcerated in?

• Advertisement

OnYerPike wrote: »
    Me thinks you're Mr Montaine with too much time on your hands, lying on the couch all day, watching the TV and playing with your remote (if you get my drift?) and God only knows where you're rubbing in the CBD oil.

The lady is a tea leaf, plain and simple. Get a grip!!!

You aren’t the first to reach that conclusion re relationship to Violet-Anne. Would explain everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 OnYerPike

You aren’t the first to reach that conclusion re relationship to Violet-Anne. Would explain everything.

What about his relationship with his remote......and the oil?

OnYerPike wrote: »
    What about his relationship with his remote......and the oil?

He was going on about ‘Mary Lube’ earlier, so who knows what he gets up while Violet-Anne is up in the big smoke on official Dáil business.

Says the lad who went a few years using the Taoiseachs homosexual partners name? Creepy as f**k.

Oh, I thought you were new.
    I'm straining to find your point in all this. Seems like you're wheelieing out slurs and insults but no points. What's your point? I mean the woman sounds like a disgrace.
    Should I infer you're a plant now? Is that how it works?

I'm straining to find your point in all this. Seems like you're wheelie binning out slurs and insults but no points. What's your point? I mean the woman sounds like a disgrace.

I looked at your profile, easy to see your old name, Sherlock. And a quick search shows you changed very recently. As I said, creepy as f**k.

I'm straining to find your point in all this. Seems like you're wheelieing out slurs and insults but no points. What's your point? I mean the woman sounds like a disgrace.
    Should I infer you're a plant now? Is that how it works?

Do you have a point, Matt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I answered it.

I didn't vote SF.

Unfortunately with over 35% of posts on this subject alone I think we can all agree you have a strange obsession either with Sinn Fein or with Violet Anne.

Nobody would post as much if they didnt support either.

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Unfortunately with over 35% of posts on this subject alone I think we can all agree you have a strange obsession either with Sinn Fein or with Violet Anne.

And lube.

And lube.

You need a tea break horse.

• Advertisement

You need a tea break horse.

Matt, limnam was the one who brought lube into the discussion. Feel free to follow up with him on that topic.

Advertisement