Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curious Case of Violet-Anne Wynne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

That’s not interesting, Joey. Nothing to do with Brady living in a council house. No; more to do with his views on certain matters.....

What matters?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I looked at your profile, easy to see your old name, Sherlock. And a quick search shows you changed very recently. As I said, creepy as f**k.

My posts are there for all to see and I stand by them. Not like I ran away in a huff and created a new account. I mean how pathetic would that be?
    You seem to be the one obsessed daffodil, (am I doing it right)?
    Point is with all your toing and froing and plant talk it's tough to tell what you are trying to say here. That's all.
    Your one sounds terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

The amount of February reg's in this thread.

It's hard to keep up.

mynamejeff wrote: »
    any one else not believe that ?

I don't particularly care what you believe.

why lie?

I've already stated if I had a certain SF candidate in my constituency I liked. I'd vote for him.

I don't see any shame in a political persuasion. So why would I hide it.

I'm not known for coming into anti SF threads and defending them. It's not like I have form on the topic.

Anyway, who cares if I did or didn't vote them discuss the topic and stop with the childish nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

limnam wrote: »
    I don't particularly care what you believe.

why lie?

I've already stated if I had a certain SF candidate in my constituency I liked. I'd vote for him.

I don't see any shame in a political persuasion. So why would I hide it.

I'm not known for coming into anti SF threads and defending them. It's not like I have form on the topic.

Anyway, who cares if I did or didn't vote them discuss the topic and stop with the childish nonsense.

99% of this this thread is childish nonsense

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

I know mine is the only 1% that’s any good ! Thks for ur kind words violet anne would be proud of u !

Well posters like her or not violet anne thread has past out the Healy Rae’s thread and in 5 days !

Well posters like her or not violet anne thread has past out the Healy Rae’s thread and in 5 days !

Meanwhile.

Back of the bedside of another child who had her chemo cancelled.

No one cares.....

Meanwhile.

No one cares.....

Ur friend might be interested in late late show there discussing derelict houses , surely she’d be interested in this !

Meanwhile.

No one cares.....

Cancelled because of the scrounges taking tax payers money meant for health care !

• Advertisement

Ur friend might be interested in late late show there discussing derelict houses , surely she’d be interested in this !

Unlikely. She's on the big bucks now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

It's that winning attitude has FG where they are but they can't help their nature.

Unlikely. She's on the big bucks now.

If she is ! Anthony will be her new best friend , husband can have all contraband he wants! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

mariaalice wrote: »
    Highley education hippy-dippy person with strange views on vaccination living in rural Clare trying an alternative lifestyle there are hundreds if not thousands of them in Clare.

Gaeilgeoirí and a vegan as well by any chance.

I have no sympathy whatever for Ms. Wynne, but your post is a despicable slur on Irish speakers and people of a certain dietary preference who have nothing to do with this story. It's not the first time you have stooped to Daily Mail standards to peddle your poisonous crap. If you want to push your usual unionist and right-wing agenda by all means do so, but try to be factual, fair and dignified and try to avoid scurrility.
    BTW are you the one who tried to assassinate Devalera in another thread with the calumnious alcoholic slur, and then scuppered away when you were called out on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Some interesting clarification on this topic, since deleted.

Where is that clarification taken from ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

So much for paying it back

She is some scumbag

Come on Sinn Fein fans, what’s your response to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,232 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Sounds like the "landlord" may need to pay back some people himself if that allegation is true.

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    So much for paying it back

She is some scumbag

Come on Sinn Fein fans, what’s your response to this?

I'd like to hear more about this landlord. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Boggles wrote: »
    Sounds like the "landlord" may need to pay back some people himself if that allegation is true.

I’ll help you out here.

It’s not true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Where is that clarification taken from ?

Was on the Clare Echo Facebook comments for about half an hour before that particular reply thread disappeared. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=500479467317384&id=113936082638393&sfnsn=mo

• Registered Users Posts: 40,232 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Faugheen wrote: »
    I’ll help you out here.

It’s not true.

How do you know?

It would appear the organisation was in huge difficulty in 2012 and would appear they indeed didn't have any other staff.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/adored-worker-was-not-unfairly-dismissed-283365.html
    If the redundancies weren’t made, the organisation would have been insolvent in six weeks. We were running out of money. There was no question that the employment of the three could continue. We were dealing with a financial hurricane

Yes because she is such a dependable character witness

I love the finger pointing

She stole off Rural Resettlement Ireland.....

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/closed-down-rural-housing-body-may-resume-activity-1.3342454

800 families they helped.

RRI brought her to court. Are we saying now 800 families had issues?

She stole off Rural Resettlement Ireland.....

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/closed-down-rural-housing-body-may-resume-activity-1.3342454

800 families they helped.

RRI brought her to court. Are we saying now 800 families had issues?

No idea who had issues.

It seems the biggest issue was FG government pulling funding leading to loss of staff.

No idea who had issues.

It seems the biggest issue was FG government pulling funding leading to loss of staff.

No the biggest issue was people robbing off a charity

How much did the charity have topay solicitor etc to bring her to court

As I said before, its says more about you that you defend her......

No the biggest issue was people robbing off a charity

How much did the charity have topay solicitor etc to bring her to court

As I said before, its says more about you that you defend her......

I don't see how pointing out FG pulling funding from a housing charity that was helping 800 people causing it to fold during one of the biggest housing crisis is defending her.

I've not swayed on her one way or the other. I have said I'd need more information. In light of the FB posts I'd also like to understand more about the landlord.

Interesting Character Mr. Connolly

Looks like he didn't care too much about his loyal staff.

Mr McDonough said he was left isolated at his workplace after having a row with Mr Connolly over Mr Connolly’s daughter-in-law. Mr McDonough said Mr Connolly barely spoke to him after the row in April 2012.

Claiming ‘unfair dismissal’ from RRI, Mr McDonough said: “After we had the argument that involved his daughter-in-law, Mr Connolly told me he wouldn’t be working with me again.”

At the tribunal, Mr Connolly confirmed he told Mr McDonough during the row “if you leave the office now, you will not be working with me again’”.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I don't see how pointing out FG pulling funding from a housing charity that was helping 800 people causing it to fold during one of the biggest housing crisis is defending her.

I've not swayed on her one way or the other. I have said I'd need more information. In light of the FB posts I'd also like to understand more about the landlord.

Well if you believe her then they were right to pull funding. It's the same charity after all

I don't really care (though struggle to believe her), non payment of rent for a number of years should lead to eviction and the housing of a deserving family who will pay.

• Advertisement

non payment of rent for a number of years should lead to eviction and the housing of a deserving family who will pay.

Sure or FG over the last 10 years could have changed how these types of payments are collected.

Get the money at source and you no longer have to be concerned about the 60% in arrears. and Bringing in millions to the exchequer which they can fck away on a poorly costed hospital

Advertisement