Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curious Case of Violet-Anne Wynne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

splinter65 wrote: »
    Please God if not this time then next time we have a GE (next couple of months) SF will run enough TDs to get an overall majority and then you will be on here pointing out to all of us how SF are systematically fixing everything that is wrong in this country bit by bit, won’t you?

There's noting in their manifesto that would benefit me I'd say.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Childish to the person that can’t get out of bed without complaining about FG....oh my toast was burnt that was FG fault

Throw them out, move a family in from emergency accommodation.....

why are you wasting your time with this troll ?

he and boggles have been going around in circles with various posters and trying to get the thread shut down with nonsense since it started

usual troll shinnerbot tactic mods don't seem interested though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

mynamejeff wrote: »
    why are you wasting your time with this troll ?

he and boggles have been going around in circles with various posters and trying to get the thread shut down with nonsense since it started

usual troll shinnerbot tactic mods don't seem interested though

It can be entertainment sometime to tie them in knots whatever they are trolling about

• Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

limnam wrote: »
    Because now you have another problem.

Which are

It can be entertainment sometime to tie them in knots whatever they are trolling about

its been more than a week now of constant trolling and blind obedience to the party , hundreds and hundreds of post like

id have genuine concerns about some one like that if I meet them in real life

• Advertisement

its been more than a week now of constant trolling and blind obedience to the party , hundreds and hundreds of post like

id have genuine concerns about some one like that if I meet them in real life

Yet here you are......

Yet here you are......

and sadly enough so are you , :confused:

have you make 600 posts on this thread yet ?

and sadly enough so are you , :confused:

have you make 600 posts on this thread yet ?

You're posting on a thread giving out about people posting on a thread. :confused:

You're posting on a thread giving out about people posting on a thread. :confused:

I was posting to another poster , didn't you see that ,

I try not to engage with trolls if possible

I was posting to another poster , didn't you see that ,

I try not to engage with trolls if possible

There's an ignore feature.

Feel free.

• Advertisement

There's an ignore feature.

Feel free.

well I don't have as much invested in this thread as you but I think ill just hang in and see what sort of deluded excuses you make next ,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Your solution's are juvenile

You throw them on the street now you move the problem to somewhere else.

That problem is still going to cost you

It's still going to have social problems that will cost you.

It's not a solution. It's moving the problem somewhere else. but you still need to deal with that problem one way or another.

The other way you solve the problem and increase your incoming.

No yours are, you want some magical IT solution instead of treating people like adults and having personal responsibility.

It's ridiculous.

No yours are, you want some magical IT solution instead of treating people like adults and having personal responsibility.

It's ridiculous.

Grand so.

Hows that solution working out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

There's noting in their manifesto that would benefit me I'd say.

But it’s not about you limnam. Can you not be pleased for the 100000 families that are going to get brand new homes in the next five years and all the pensioners that won’t now have to wait till 68 and 67 for their pension? I’m looking forward to not paying property tax or USC. Can you not be happy for us??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

What's happening in this thread. It was up to 80+ pages last night and now down to 33. Did mods have to do a major clean-up?

I was getting hooked on reading the excuses put forward by the flimflam character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

leck wrote: »
    What's happening in this thread. It was up to 80+ pages last night and now down to 33. Did mods have to do a major clean-up?

You changed your settting to posts per page

Some interesting clarification on this topic, since deleted.
    Hard to believe that someone who writes like that could have graduated from Trinity. And that's without even going into the content of what she says.

leck wrote: »
    Hard to believe that someone who writes like that could have graduated from Trinity. And that's without even going into the content of what she says.

What has come apparent in this thread is the massive esteem people have for trinity graduates

What exactly did she study in trinity ?

Found it, Psychology , but most places just says studies, did she pass it?

But it’s not about you limnam. Can you not be pleased for the 100000 families that are going to get brand new homes in the next five years and all the pensioners that won’t now have to wait till 68 and 67 for their pension? I’m looking forward to not paying property tax or USC. Can you not be happy for us??

FF/FG rolled back on the pension age. Maybe there's something in it or is it a case of no back bone?

FG have 60k social houses in their plan.

was it not FG that wanted to abolish USC and rolled back on it? I believe they also have USC cuts in their manifesto

Looks like it'll be swinging on bubbles for all regardless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭baldbear

If there isn't enough money to help the most vulnerable at the moment and the USC and property tax are scrapped it won't be good for people waiting for services.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

That was posted 11pm last night. Structure was there but I assume she was drunk. She doesn't strike me as very professional for better or worse as a politician you can't be candid need to tow the party line minimise anything will distract from the messaging. SF have some good policy need to double down on that and serve the youth vote not let themselves get sidetracked. Next election they'll run a lot more candidates but need to vet them right. Violet shouldn't be near office she's a liability.

That was posted 11pm last night. Structure was there but I assume she was drunk. She doesn't strike me as very professional for better or worse as a politician you can't be candid need to tow the party line minimise anything will distract from the messaging. SF have some good policy need to double down on that and serve the youth vote not let themselves get sidetracked. Next election they'll run a lot more candidates but need to vet them right. Violet shouldn't be near office she's a liability.

The politicians they have are probably the best of what follows them, that’s the scary bit

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

I'd like to hear more about this landlord. :)

Come back when you have facts to support your veiled unsubstantiated slurring of a decent man.

Boards.ie is good for this kind of scattergun calumny and the whataboutery that accompanies it, but this thread takes the gold medal.

The thread is about the behaviour of an elected representative but those whose faith equals that of Trump's supporters will try every stunt to deflect from it, including attempting to discredit Jim Connolly without a shred of evidence, and scraping the bottom of the whataboutery barrel.

It seems we are being told the lady has no case to answer because the government withdrew funding. Good thinking :rolleyes:

feargale wrote: »
    Come back when you have facts to support your veiled unsubstantiated slurring of a decent man.

including attempting to discredit Jim Connolly without a shred of evidence, and scraping the bottom ofvthe whataboutery barrel.

Not sure how asking to hear more about what happened is slurring anyone.

Nothing was said about Mr.Connolly that wasn't confirmed in articles or his own quotes.

Maybe take a few breaths and read the thread properly.

Not sure how asking to hear more about what happened is slurring anyone.

Nothing was said about Mr.Connolly that wasn't confirmed in articles or his own quotes.

Maybe take a few breaths and read the thread properly.

That was a quick back track, you trip over?

Just last night? I presumed that was days ago before the *%$ really hit the fan. Why haven't they told her to stay away from the twitter machine?

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    That was a quick back track, you trip over?

Feel free to point out any slurrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

I'd like to hear more about this landlord. :)

Ah yes. You want to know what bait he uses when he's fly fishing. :rolleyes:

Come off it.

Pee or get off the pot.

feargale wrote: »
    Ah yes. You want to know what bait he uses when he's fly fishing. :rolleyes:

Come off it.

Pee or get off the pot.

So no slurrs then.

Thanks for clarification. No apologies needed.

• Advertisement

So no slurrs then.

Thanks for clarification. No apologies needed.

Can’t even stand over your own posts....no surprise

Advertisement