Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curious Case of Violet-Anne Wynne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 OnYerPike

A brain dead bint if ever there was one!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

Hopefully the more she carries on like this the more attention people pay to who they vote for.

At least the likes of Lowry, the Healy-Rea brothers etc occasionally get stuff done locally (while lining their pockets) but this one will do nothing positive for the people of Clare or Ireland.

jay0109 wrote: »
    Isn't access to free legal aid means tested in Ireland and yet Paul Murphy TD qualified for it during the water protests!

Poor lad only takes average industrial wage. The rest goes to the party. Which party I’m not sure.

Also isn’t Ruth Coppinger living in a social house. She wants every citizen living in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

'Timmy do nothing'and 'Prat Breen.'

Priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

SF need to ‘decommission’ this lady asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,951 ✭✭✭✭anewme

SF need to ‘decommission’ this lady asap.

There are quite a few dodgy ones.

People need to take responsibility for their own foolishness. In their rush to protest, they elected a person who can't even spell.

Sinn Fein quality of candidates varies hugely and this will be to their downfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,842 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Poor lad only takes average industrial wage. The rest goes to the party. Which party I’m not sure.

The pants party. He is inviting everyone to the pants party.

As soon as the crisis is over I think another election should be called. Breaks my heart that she may be getting a generous salary plus expenses for 5 years. If there was another election, she’d be out on her ear so the sooner the better.

And why is she saying she secured housing for someone? That’s the councils job not a TDs!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,181 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

And why is she saying she secured housing for someone? That’s the councils job not a TDs!

Making up for the housing charity (that housed her) she put out of business perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

golfball37 wrote: »
    Shatter tried reforming the legal system when minister. The law society were celebrating when he was ousted.

Agreed, I consider Shatter to be one of the good guys.

• Advertisement

The Clare FM Facebook thread is really worth a read. She is bad, very bad. Oh my.

53DEBECE-6E4C-4302-8354-57816983CECB.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Is she a fan of the old ‘Mary Jane’ by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is she a fan of the old ‘Mary Jane’ by any chance?

Her husband/partner is anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭This is it

Any link to the FB thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Notoldorwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

I'm no shinner but having read the comments in full....they're hardly that bad. At most a sitting representative probably shouldn't be getting into public spats online with constituents, but at worst her grammar/ punctuation makes her look a bit daft and that's about the height of it.

Some of what local SF councillors come out with on the buke would make your eyes water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Is this the lady who refused to pay rent for 4 years?

Also an ‘anti-vaxxer’ from what I understand?

I believe she is in line to become joint Health and Housing Minister if SF get their left wing coalition off the ground?

Is this the lady who refused to pay rent for 4 years?

Also an ‘anti-vaxxer’ from what I understand?

I believe she is in line to become joint Health and Housing Minister if SF get their left wing coalition off the ground?

Why do you believe that? Makes no sense. I've about as much chance of getting either of those positions as she does

This is it wrote: »
    Why do you believe that? Makes no sense. I've about as much chance of getting either of those positions as she does

Word on the grapevine. :)

EDEA9FC9-8AC8-4060-A6A9-A8248FE3F4E4.png
    2B30B348-BFEF-42D7-BBBF-65AACB883763.png

• Advertisement

She would fit in well on boards.ie, deflecting the hard questions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,596 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I wonder where does she stand on this vaccination?

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, the idea or that you think it's possible.

I'm not sure which is more ridiculous, the idea or that you think it's possible.

It was a joke, she is about as qualified for those positions as anyone in her party though.

It was a joke, she is about as qualified for those positions as anyone in her party though.

I'm glad we cleared that up, I was getting worried :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I'm no shinner but having read the comments in full....they're hardly that bad. At most a sitting representative probably shouldn't be getting into public spats online with constituents, but at worst her grammar/ punctuation makes her look a bit daft and that's about the height of it.

Some of what local SF councillors come out with on the buke would make your eyes water.

Her taking advantage of a housing charity is much worse in my eyes. This is just enforcing the type of person many would think she is and of what she will do for the people of Clare.

She shouldn't be insulting other politicians either, it's pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

To quote Louise O'Reilly

"I was taking to a man who told me she was in line for Tanaiste"

She's issued a very unconvincing apology. Me thinks she may have been advised to do so.

JCX BXC wrote: »
    She's issued a very unconvincing apology. Me thinks she may have been advised to do so.

Link? Is the grammar any good? If it is then she didn't write it.

• Advertisement

Link? Is the grammar any good? If it is then she didn't write it.

https://www.facebook.com/190232011513070/posts/724719281397671/

Seems okay with no random punctuation.

Advertisement