Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curious Case of Violet-Anne Wynne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,842 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

limnam wrote: »
    She did not.

You've made this point.

Since then she's made a deceleration to return the 8k to the state.

She's stated she will make a donation regarding the rental arrears.

Deceleration to zero I'd say alright. That would be the speed at which she repays what she owes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

Deceleration to zero I'd say alright. That would be the speed at which she repays what she owes ;)

Possibly and as I said. I'll be here to join in the lambasting if it doesn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

limnam wrote:
    She fell into arrears with a sick husband.

limnam wrote:
    It's not "robbing" anything

bull**** and i live very near where she lived, stop talking pure focking rot , taxis bringing the kids in and out of kilrush to the school too 4 times a day for focks sake tis a pure joke whats going on .and yes she should have been focked out in her ear ... btw how many votes did she get in her own ballott box in kilrush 14 votes so thats what ppl from west clare think of her. if she was dropped in ennis and asked to find tulla there isnt a hope that she would find it . shes nothing but a jumped up sponger fact

lab man wrote: »
    bull**** and i live very near where she lived, stop talking pure focking rot , taxis bringing the kids in and out of kilrush to the school too 4 times a day for focks sake tis a pure joke whats going on .and yes she should have been focked out in her ear ... btw how many votes did she get in her own ballott box in kilrush 14 votes so thats what ppl from west clare think of her. if she was dropped in ennis and asked to find tulla there isnt a hope that she would find it . shes nothing but a jumped up sponger fact

Think you've been around these parts previously.

What's the taxi's got to do with anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

I didn't see her name on it...

No but you did see one of the main people of the party she represents.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

You've made this point.

I can see you wouldn’t be a fan of people repeating themselves.

Shefwedfan wrote: »

How is it relevant to what she's going to be doing?

I think I might get what you're saying

When you see a list like this

The following politicians had to pay back expenses: Fine Gael's Alan Farrell - €4,214.79, Fine Gael's Maria Bailey - €1,977.1 Senators Lynn Ruane - €978.81, Fine Gael's Michelle Mulherin - €2,006.73, Independent TD Colette Kelleher - €245.85 and Fine Gael's Jerry Buttimer - €227.16.

A lot of FG you think if one is doing it, it's more likely other people from the party might?

The above would indicate you might be on to something

limnam wrote:
    Think you've been around these parts previously.

wat u mean ive been around these parts previously? arent u here fulltime trying to defend the undefendable

I think I might get what you're saying

When you see a list like this

The following politicians had to pay back expenses: Fine Gael's Alan Farrell - €4,214.79, Fine Gael's Maria Bailey - €1,977.1 Senators Lynn Ruane - €978.81, Fine Gael's Michelle Mulherin - €2,006.73, Independent TD Colette Kelleher - €245.85 and Fine Gael's Jerry Buttimer - €227.16.

A lot of FG you think if one is doing it, it's more likely other people from the party might?

The above would indicate you might be on to something

Ahh sligging that mud again.....dont throw stones in glass houses!!!

If SF was squeaky clean they could throw stones but they arnt.

So far you keep firing mud but when it is pointing out to you neither Violet Anne or the party she is in are any better you get the hump and move on to throwing mud about something else.....

If we are going back to discussions about parties, have you figured out any good SF has done during the crisis?

• Advertisement

Ahh sligging that mud again.....dont throw stones in glass houses!!!

If SF was squeaky clean they could throw stones but they arnt.

So far you keep firing mud but when it is pointing out to you neither Violet Anne or the party she is in are any better you get the hump and move on to throwing mud about something else.....

If we are going back to discussions about parties, have you figured out any good SF has done during the crisis?

You brought up a set of stats to throw muck at a party in a discussion on Violet-Anne where the data was not relevant to her work.

I bring up stats on a party, you get the hump :)

Then you revert to lets go back to what have a party not in government done.

Bizzare.

Would people not be more concerned that this particular TD got like 20 votes in her local.ballot box and it seems she got voted for simply having SF beside here picture??

Like shes a pure gowl,and likely wont see another re-elcetion,but people voted for her,the same way that FF and FG tradionally got seats,by simply having party beside.the box

She may be stupidest/naive TD ever elcted by the shinnerz,but may also represent their biggest success,

in that they tradionally shinnerz needed to do trojan work and be best TD in their constituency to get in....and i hope for voters in clare,she isnt their best TD??

What's the taxi's got to do with anything?

You have thrown everything but the kitchen sink it to the thread and you ask this question?

Seriously?

;)

You have thrown everything but the kitchen sink it to the thread and you ask this question?

Seriously?

;)

:)

I'm genuinely interested on the angle of the taxi's

I'm not sure why he's angry about. Is it she can afford the taxi. Or the state has to pay for the taxi due to some local bus issues or.

limnam wrote:
    I'm not sure why he's angry about. Is it she can afford the taxi. Or the state has to pay for the taxi due to some local bus issues or.

what im angry about is a leech that WOULD not pay her rent and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the house , fact. she would not let her kids in school in kilrush even after being evicted so a taxi was hired by. drumroll.. hse to take her kids to a school in kilmurry then take them to a creche in kilmurry twice and twice in the evenings ... got it...

You brought up a set of stats to throw muck at a party in a discussion on Violet-Anne where the data was not relevant to her work.

I bring up stats on a party, you get the hump :)

Then you revert to lets go back to what have a party not in government done.

Bizzare.

I dont have the hump....

I didn't bring up anything, you did!! you mentioned about a TD ripping the hole off someone I think was the phrase you used....

she would not let her kids in school in kilrush even after being evicted so a taxi was hired by. drumroll.. hse to take her kids to a school in kilmurry then take them to a creche in kilmurry twice and twice in the evenings ... got it...

Why were the HSE funding the taxi's ?

I dont have the hump....

I didn't bring up anything, you did!! you mentioned about a TD ripping the hole off someone I think was the phrase you used....as I said it is standard, you throw up something and then get the hump if someone responds....

How is it going with the old "TD asking for more money to work from home"? you going to start banging that drum again?

It's like you're on a different thread sometimes.

u tell me shur you have all the answers

It's like you're on a different thread sometimes.

Really....let give breakdown of thread

1. You fire out something
    2. Someone questions it
    3. Turns out to be shown as BS
    4. You dont admit what you posted was BS
    5. Go to number 1, wash, rinse and repeat

• Advertisement

u tell me shur you have all the answers

I'm genuinely curious.

I find it odd that the HSE would for no valid reason taxi kids around to schools and creche's just because.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

I'm genuinely curious.

I find it odd that the HSE would for no valid reason taxi kids around to schools and creche's just because.

Just because she is an exponent of the entitlement culture, that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

GOD is a bloody nut job.

Come on.

To be honest, Violet-Anne gives Gemma a good race for the money. Hard to pick a winner in the nut job stakes.

Is Violet Anne still an ‘anti-vaxxer’?

blanch152 wrote: »
    Just because she is an exponent of the entitlement culture, that is all.

Her sense of entitlement shouldn't have any impact on HSE policy.

There has to be a reason the HSE's policy entitles the kids to the taxi.

She doesn't make HSE policy.

linman is seems your not a rural dweller

linman is seems your not a rural dweller

Seems you don't know much about me.

But I don't see how it has any impact on HSE policy.

limnam wrote:
    But I don't see how it has any impact on HSE policy.

limnam wrote:
    Seems you don't know much about me.

if u were a rural dweller you'd know whats going on, but you know more than everyone else here so ...

• Advertisement

if u were a rural dweller you'd know whats going on, but you know more than everyone else here so ...

I'm not rural in Clare......

But where I am rural. There's no option for me to have the HSE taxi my kids around without reason.

Advertisement