Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curious Case of Violet-Anne Wynne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You know people regularly give money to the state? I’ve been doing it for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭thomasdylan

limnam wrote: »
    Don't see how it takes a way from the amazing work by Violet.

Giving back 8k a year back to the state.

Moral fiber.

What have you got?

Considering she's only managed to work her first full time job in her 30s she's a lot of making up to do. Income tax is going to be a shock to her once the first paycheck comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

Considering she's only managed to work her first full time job in her 30s she's a lot of making up to do. Income tax is going to be a shock to her once the first paycheck comes in.

It's great to see people getting back to work and contributing regardless of age.

Then on top of that to hand back the 8k. It's great to see.

While on the other hand we have FG candidates who took the guts of 50k for rent for a business and didn't pay any then blew 200k into the wind.

Yera shur have a crack of the poor woman who fell behind in her rent...

What was debunked?

News paper in shoddy research shocker?

Get out of it.

SF accused no one of anything in the piece

The paper had a "source" which it failed to reveal and then blame SF because the reporter asked them questions on it ?

Yes, it WAS debunked. There WAS no source. SF took it and ran with it. If you read my earlier reply, a retraction will be published in the original newspaper.

Yes, it WAS debunked. There WAS no source. SF took it and ran with it. If you read my earlier reply, a retraction will be published in the original newspaper.

SF didn't take anything

They were asked an opinion and got one.

They didn't accuse anyone of anything.

Stop talking utter nonsense.

The paper got it wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Moral fiber.

What have you got?

Any example of the amazing work?

Again she hasn't given anything back, it wasnt her's

It's great to see people getting back to work and contributing regardless of age.

Yera shur have a crack of the poor woman who fell behind in her rent...

Paying not a bit of rent for three years is some falling behind. I wouldn't like you to owe me money if that's your attitude

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Any example of the amazing work?

Again she hasn't given anything back, it wasnt her's

what wasn't hers?

Payigg not a bit of rent for three years is some falling behind. I wouldn't like you to owe me money if that's your attitude

Never a lender or borrower be my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Paying not a bit of rent for three years is some falling behind. I wouldn't like you to owe me money if that's your attitude

4 years

• Advertisement

4 years

32ke she'll give back if she stays a TD for 4 years.

32ke!

Some bobs.

32ke she'll give back if she stays a TD for 4 years.

32ke!

Some bobs.

What about the outstanding rent of 12k?

What about the outstanding rent of 12k?

Well it's not outstanding perse.

The charity is no longer.

So she has committed to a donation to a charity.

We'll see how that progresses.

Maybe FG can use her 32k to assist another charity instead of closing them down pulling funding :) or giving their buddys 50k for rent they won't pay

4 years

What a leech. Graduated Trinity, never worked full time, had 5 kids with a guy who has rarely worked. Gets the Sinn Fein spot because 1st and 2nd choice pass away/drop out and gets elected despite her questionable history and opinions. She won the lottery there. At least her current landlord is guaranteed the rent for the next 5 years until she loses her seat.

What a leech. Graduated Trinity, never worked full time, had 5 kids with a guy who has rarely worked. Gets the Sinn Fein spot because 1st and 2nd choice pass away/drop out and gets elected despite her questionable history and opinions. She won the lottery there. At least her current landlord is guaranteed the rent for the next 5 years until she loses her seat.

I thought she had worked in the army reserves or similar.

It's almost like it's a sin to have kids.

Maybe if the other lads on her docket in clare were not robbing us blind they might have got in?

Well it's not outstanding perse.

The charity is no longer.

So she has committed to a donation to a charity.

We'll see how that progresses.

Maybe FG can use her 32k to assist another charity instead of closing them down pulling funding :) or giving their buddys 50k for rent they won't pay

It is still outstanding - she lived rent free for 4 years because she refused to pay the rent. She owes 12k.

She committed to giving the 12k of outstanding rent to charity.

Does she still plan to do that?

It is still outstanding - she lives rent free for 4 years because she refused to pay the rent. She owes 12k.

She committed to giving the 12k of outstanding rent to charity.

Does she still plan to do that?

The charity doesn't exist. Who is it outstanding to?

FG pulled funding from the charity. During a housing crisis. Go team

Have you sent her an email or anything and asked her for an update?

I'm not her fcking PA

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Moral fiber.

What have you got?

what amazing work is that ? supporting her drug using partner and pushing out child after child that she cant afford but we get to pay for.
    refusing to pay for housing and contributing to bankrupting charity's ?

did she gve bac money to the charity ?

the 8 grand she says she is going to give back but hasn't earned yet ? any proof she did or just non binding photpcopy forms that was sent out to the party drones
    getting into childish spats on facebook ?
    pushing antivax crap ?

morel fiber ? ha ha ha at least I have a clean conscious where as she doesn't seem to have one at all

FG pulled funding from the charity. During a housing crisis. Go team

Have you sent her an email or anything and asked her for an update?

I'm not her fcking PA

Only a leech would attempt to use word play like this to justify refusing to pay a legitimate debt.

You seem to be very close to her, so you may not be her PA but I suspect you could get an answer if you asked her directly (taking account of social distancing of course).

what wasn't hers?

The amazing work?

• Advertisement

Only a leech would attempt to use word play like this to justify refusing to pay a legitimate debt.

You seem to be very close to her, so you may not be her PA but I suspect you could get an answer if you asked her directly (taking account of social distancing of course).

I'm all ears. Who can accept the payment? The charity is gone.

FG killed the charity during a housing crisis.

If there's a legal entity that can accept the payment. Tell us who it is

Maybe if the other lads on her docket in clare were not robbing us blind they might have got in?

Do you know what the army reserves is? Its not a full time job. Its a week or two a year.

I'm not from Clare so at least I'll be able to look forward to her inevitable gaffes and public Facebook spats. Sinn Fein would want to get her a handler. Once her stint in politics is over in 5 years, her family can go back to what they were doing before, signing on and not paying rent. And going to court.

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    The amazing work?

huh?

Do you know what the army reserves is? Its not a full time job. Its a week or two a year.

I'm not from Clare so at least I'll be able to look forward to her inevitable gaffes and public Facebook spats. Sinn Fein would want to get her a handler. Once her stint in politics is over in 5 years, her family can go back to what they were doing before, signing on and not paying rent. And going to court.

I don't know if it was the army reserves or not

A vaguely remember some form of job.

Not from Clare either or a SF supporter. So I don't particularly care one way or another

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

I'm not her fcking PA

aren't you ,?

your as bad at debating as she is , im sure "she" would be delighted to have your help

I'm all ears. Who can accept the payment? The charity is gone.

FG killed the charity during a housing crisis.

If there's a legal entity that can accept the payment. Tell us who it is

She acknowledged she owes the money and she committed to making a 12k payment to a housing charity because the charity no longer exists.

So will she repay the 12k or not?

Yes or no answer will suffice, no more whataboutery or diversions please.

huh?

It’s like pulling teeth

You posted “ Don't see how it takes a way from the amazing work by Violet.”

So what’s the amazing work?

mynamejeff wrote: »
    aren't you ,?

your as bad at debating as she is , im sure "she" would be delighted to have your help

My money is on this poster being the husband. The poster has lots of time to contribute to this thread, we know that the husband hasn’t worked in years. Headaches or something.

I didn’t think army volunteers got paid. It’s a voluntary thing.

Having numerous children while depending on welfare and charity is not a sin, but totally irresponsible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

I haven't really given any measure to what you've saying all along as your obviously a shinner, or unemployed and are behind on your subsidised rent but that statement above man just shows you have nothing of substance to say, give it up, you sound as ridiculous as Violent Ann does.

By the way, do you think it's wrong to not pay rent for 4 years?
    And is it wrong to have children when you can't support them and risk bringing them up in poverty?

Advertisement