Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curious Case of Violet-Anne Wynne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

limnam wrote: »
    Sure,

3xhrui.jpg

Maryanne84, do you have any further questions on this ?

Was she entitled to the expenses claimed?

Did she do a FG and gets someone else to pretend she was there? or was she there?

If they were legitimate expenses I don't see what the problem is.

If she falsely claimed them, that's a big problem.

Did she?

You are getting your knickers in a twist. They are legitimate expenses for travel and accommodation to the Dáil. I was just showing what her 3 visits to the Dáil equates to.

Calm down.

Not sure what company you work for.

In mine expenses claimed are not after tax profits.

Actually, expenses in the wrong word. TAA stands for Travel and Accomodation ALLOWANCE. It’s not vouched.

. It’s not vouched.

Bloody should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Was she entitled to the expenses claimed?

Did she?
    Why dont you ask her?

• Advertisement

Bloody should be.

I agree. But as it stands they are all entitled to it and it will be interesting to see what they all get for March and April.

Would you agree that this would be the perfect opportunity to clear that debt though? And liaise with the charity’s accountants to see if she, as a debtor, can still pay that off?

Maryanne84, do you have any further questions on this ?

I don’t remember asking a question about that picture. It didn’t make sense to me. Maybe you could explain what it’s supposed to be? Just to keep the thread going.

Would you agree that this would be the perfect opportunity to clear that debt though? And liaise with the charity’s accountants to see if she, as a debtor, can still pay that off?

She should make the donation as quickly as she can.

I'm not advocating she shouldn't pay it back

What’s your thoughts on liaising with the charity accountants as a first port of call?

Why do you use the word donation?

• Advertisement

Why do you use the word donation?

Because that's what she's committed to doing.

What’s your thoughts on liaising with the charity accountants as a first port of call?

Couldn't care less?

Paid is paid.

Couldn't care less?

Paid is paid.

That makes no sense. My broadband is with Vodafone. If I make a payment to Three, my debt to Vodafone remains.

If there are creditors still outstanding with the charity you are saying you couldn’t care less if they get paid or not. I am not saying there are creditors as I do not know. But if there were, you would rather they remain suffering the consequences of a business closing down.

Your are not going to change your stance on this matter at all. Like Violet, you really haven’t shown yourself in a good light. That’s a shame as the ability to compromise is a good trait.

That makes no sense. My broadband is with Vodafone. If I make a payment to Three, my debt to Vodafone remains.

If there are creditors still outstanding with the charity you are saying you couldn’t care less if they get paid or not. I am not saying there are creditors as I do not know. But if there were, you would rather they remain suffering the consequences of a business closing down.

Your are not going to change your stance on this matter at all. Like Violet, you really haven’t shown yourself in a good light. That’s a shame as the ability to compromise is a good trait.

I said I couldn't care less if she goes to the solicitor or not

We're talking about a hypothetical situation.

If she does what she said she will do I'll be happy.

If there is creditors. Maybe FG should have bailed them out before pulling funding from a housing charity during a housing crisis

• Registered Users Posts: 41,072 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I said I couldn't care less if she goes to the solicitor or not

We're talking about a hypothetical situation.

If she does what she said she will do I'll be happy.

If there is creditors. Maybe FG should have bailed them out before pulling funding from a housing charity during a housing crisis

Blah blah..... what about fg....... blah. St Violet decelerated 8k....... blah blah what about FG............ blah blah....... what about FG/FF........ blah blah blah....... what about FG......... blah blah blah...... I'm not a SF supporter but what about FG......... St Violet decelerated 8k......... Blah blah waht about FG...... What about St Violets 8k.......I'm not a SF Supporter....... Blah Violet is amazing 8k....... Blah what about FG....... Did I mention the 8k or My Disdain for SF or My FG Whataboutery? Blah blah blah blah blah blah. 8K, Whatabout FG, Not SF Supporter :rolleyes:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

:D

Blah blah..... what about fg....... blah. St Violet decelerated 8k....... blah blah what about FG............ blah blah....... what about FG/FF........ blah blah blah....... what about FG......... blah blah blah...... I'm not a SF supporter but what about FG......... St Violet decelerated 8k......... Blah blah waht about FG...... What about St Violets 8k.......I'm not a SF Supporter....... Blah Violet is amazing 8k....... Blah what about FG....... Did I mention the 8k or My Disdain for SF or My FG Whataboutery? Blah blah blah blah blah blah. 8K, Whatabout FG, Not SF Supporter :rolleyes:

Glad to see you're paying attention.

But for someone who asked people why they're continuing to post on a thread. You're posting an awful lot of rubbish on said thread.

But for someone who asked people why they're continuing tp post on a thread. You're posting an awful lot of rubbish on said thread.

:pac::pac::pac:

Really?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Excellent post, but I might suggest you add a sprinkle of "why dont you ask her?"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

You're posting an awful lot of rubbish on said thread.

lol now that's a classic :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

mynamejeff wrote: »
    lol now that's a classic :pac::pac::pac:

This from the lad who's biggest contribution to the thread is calling me Violet.

Come off it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

This from the lad who's biggest contribution to the thread is calling me Violet.

Come off it.

well if you cant see the humour in what your doing I doubt any of us here can help you

violet ….. lol

mynamejeff wrote: »
    well if you cant see the humour in what your doing I doubt any of us here can help you

violet ….. lol

lulz

*thank* *thank* *thank*

:rolleyes:

Zulu wrote: »
    Excellent post, but I might suggest you add a sprinkle of "why dont you ask her?"

I know and I forgot "moral fibre" too.. sorry about that

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Balagan1

Guess who wants people held to account?

Yep!

TDs Who Attended Golf Dinner Need To Held To Account As Dail Returns – Wynne
    http://www.clare.fm/news/tds-attended-golf-dinner-need-held-account-dail-returns-wynne/

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Balagan1 wrote: »

Yep!

http://www.clare.fm/news/tds-attended-golf-dinner-need-held-account-dail-returns-wynne/

Has she paid the money back yet?

I think we all know the answer to that! (for the benefit of Limnam: no)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Yep!

Well done her.
    She's not wrong.

Bowie wrote: »
    Well done her.
    She's not wrong.

She's spot on.

• Advertisement

Yep!

TD wants people who put peoples lives at risk held accountable ?

Shocking stuff.

Advertisement