Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Curious Case of Violet-Anne Wynne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

limnam wrote: »
    She's taking home about 5k+ a month before all the expenses etc.

Would it take that long to get up 12k ?

So like the newspaper, you can't confirm that she actually paid the money back, just that it was paid back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,171 ✭✭✭limnam

blanch152 wrote: »
    So like the newspaper, you can't confirm that she actually paid the money back, just that it was paid back.

You can't confirm she didn't.

What we know is she said she would

It was.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

She's taking home about 5k+ a month before all the expenses etc.

Would it take that long to get up 12k ?

God be with the days when they lived on the average industrial wage... Or at least claimed to.

Superfoods wrote: »
    Why don’t you go out and get a job, make yourself useful to society instead of sitting on boards defending a TD who has already admitted robbing off a charity was wrong

Back to personal attacks.

Always near the end game :)

padd b1975 wrote: »
    God be with the days when they lived on the average industrial wage... Or at least claimed to.

I don't know why this is ever brought up.

People are entitled to their wages. The same as you.

I don't think she's ever made any claim on this one way or another.

So why does it matter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Tbh,as a Clare native, I'm shocked there are 176 pages about this woman. It's clear she was the benefactor of a significant protest vote from people they knew nothing about her or her policies. She is being found out now as being completely out of her depth and of no benefit to Clare. With a bit of luck she will be gone next time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭golfball37

Tbh,as a Clare native, I'm shocked there are 176 pages about this woman. It's clear she was the benefactor of a significant protest vote from people they knew nothing about her or her policies. She is being found out now as being completely out of her depth and of no benefit to Clare. With a bit of luck she will be gone next time around.
    It’s people who don’t even have a vote here keeping it going for the most part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Superfoods

A huge number of politicians got in because of the protest vote. The people now have to suffer with them. Hopefully they will learn the next time it only hurts yourself and your area when you vote in wasters and scumbags

A huge number of politicians got in because of the protest vote. The people now have to suffer with them. Hopefully they will learn the next time it only hurts yourself and your area when you vote in wasters and scumbags

Maybe if FG were doing their job there wouldn't be a protest?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Maybe fg are doing a better job than if any the rest were in , they proved there calibre when covit started .
    It’s Micháel Martin that has ****ed up since he went in .
    Fg are lacking a good second candidate in clare at the moment in order to secure that second seat

• Advertisement

Maybe fg are doing a better job than if any the rest were in , they proved there calibre when covit started .

What caliber ?

Knacker drinking in a park during a pandemic.

If that's the standard we expect from a leader.....*shrug*

• Registered Users Posts: 19,843 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

What caliber ?

Knacker drinking in a park during a pandemic.

If that's the standard we expect from a leader.....*shrug*

Did Leo turn down your advances or something? You seem very bitter against him. He's not the "leader" anymore ya know

Every post from you is FG this, FG that.

At this stage most people I talk to wish FG was still in control. Do you not agree?

Look at the sh*t storm in Northern Ireland, that is a guide to Sinn Fein politics.

Did Leo turn down your advances or something? You seem very bitter against him. He's not the "leader" anymore ya know

It seems a number of people on here think it is outrageous that Leo has a personal life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

At this stage most people I talk to wish FG was still in control. Do you not agree?

Look at the sh*t storm in Northern Ireland, that is a guide to Sinn Fein politics.

Despite how they would like people to think FG ARE still in control

Despite how they would like people to think FG ARE still in control

Really? looking at other threads on here the SF mob seem to have a hard on for anything FF

It was someone else who brought drugs into it.

Not my fault the leader was fond of the puff.

He was when he was knacker drinking in a park during a pandemic...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,843 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

He was when he was knacker drinking in a park during a pandemic...

If you were a bit nicer to him then he might have invited you along for a few cans. Are you jealous that you didn't get to hang out with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

No problem with protest, but at least take the time to find out about the candidate you're thinking of voting for. Clearly, friends of mine and work colleagues ( mainly the younger ones) just voted without bothering to check about this woman (and her husband). She is worthless to Clare and that is obvious now.

• Advertisement

No problem with protest, but at least take the time to find out about the candidate you're thinking of voting for. Clearly, friends of mine and work colleagues ( mainly the younger ones) just voted without bothering to check about this woman (and her husband). She is worthless to Clare and that is obvious now.

Maybe they wanted SF in government regardless and thought her husband using cannabis was irrelevant in the grand scheme of things?

Considering the amount of kegs that go through the dail bar. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Really? looking at other threads on here the SF mob seem to have a hard on for anything FF

as big a hard on as FFgers on here have for SF? I dont think so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I think getting a selfie taken at a graveyard just after a fake burial is slightly more ‘knackerish’ than have a few cans in the Phoenix Park.

I think getting a selfie taken at a graveyard just after a fake burial is slightly more ‘knackerish’ than have a few cans in the Phoenix Park.

Few cans in a park during a pandemic, your leader.

Putting peoples lives at risk

Taking a selfie.

Odd perception of knacker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Curious to see all the boys concerned about the misogynistic element in online bullying contribute to this thread on an almost daily basis, (moreso when FF/FG need a deflection).
    As the man says, 'men, always men'.
    It seems there are no personal/private barriers when its the other team.

Few cans in a park during a pandemic, your leader.

Putting peoples lives at risk

Taking a selfie.

Odd perception of knacker.

Yes a wide open field is a risk

Talk about a stupid statement

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bowie wrote: »
    Curious to see all the boys concerned about the misogynistic element in online bullying contribute to this thread on an almost daily basis, (moreso when FF/FG need a deflection).
    As the man says, 'men, always men'.
    It seems there are no personal/private barriers when its the other team.

Criticism of Violet-Anne robbing a charity does not necessarily equate to misogyny. Perhaps you might point out an example of misogyny from one of my posts?

Yes a wide open field is a risk

Talk about a stupid statement

I was referring to the idiots knacker drinking with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

blanch152 wrote: »
    Criticism of Violet-Anne robbing a charity does not necessarily equate to misogyny. Perhaps you might point out an example of misogyny from one of my posts?

I agree. But it doesn't stop there does it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Donald Trump don't post in this thread again

Advertisement