Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamper for Birthday

Options
  • 14-02-2020 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm doing a hamper for my sister's birthday next month and am just wondering if anyone has any recommendations of products to put in? Preferably Irish products if possible.

So far, I have a Mume Make Up Brush Cleanser, Janni Bar Shampoo & Conditioner Bars & an Indeora deodorant. I'm thinking maybe a nice face mask or something?

TIA!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Voya is a lovely Irish brand (they're based in Sligo) - on the more expensive side, but gorgeous stuff. Maybe a mask as you suggested, or a seaweed bath kit?
    I can recommend their shampoo and conditioner too.
    Just had a look at their website and they're selling off some giftsets at 40% off... maybe I'll get myself a Valentine's Day gift!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

The Ella and Jo facial spritz might be a nice product to put into it. Lovely idea by the way.
    https://ellaandjo.ie/shop

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Tomitago is also another lovely Irish brand. Their Beauty Elixir is divine and I will be buying it again myself once I work through the mountain of skincare products I own!

ETA - I have also used their 'Combi' which is a face mask and exfoliator and its just gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 MommaSarah

There's a lot of Irish bloggers that have released their own brand makeup/beauty products, like SoSu (love her Dripping Gold fake tan), Luna by Lisa Jordan, Sculpted by Aimee Connolly, Marissa Carter...

Do they all have to be cosmetics in your hamper? I always give candles as gifts, I think they're such a universal thing and I don't know anyone who would say no to a nice scented candle... https://candlemania.ie/products/yankee-candles I know Yankee Candles are not Irish, but they're my personal favourite!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

Ella & Jo spritz would be a lovely addition I think and something a little different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

MommaSarah wrote: »
    Do they all have to be cosmetics in your hamper? I always give candles as gifts, I think they're such a universal thing and I don't know anyone who would say no to a nice scented candle... https://candlemania.ie/products/yankee-candles I know Yankee Candles are not Irish, but they're my personal favourite!

No, they don't! I've actually ordered her some candles from the Irish Chandler (who doesn't love candles!) and I've got a couple of flash cards/motivational cards from mome.ie as well to pop in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

The skin nerd products? They are sold online and in loads of pharmacies

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

CheerLouth wrote: »
    No, they don't! I've actually ordered her some candles from the Irish Chandler (who doesn't love candles!) and I've got a couple of flash cards/motivational cards from mome.ie as well to pop in.

Have a look at thefeelgoodcompany.ie - pretty sure the lady who runs it is in Tipp, and there is a product called Happi Cards which might be nice. She also does journals and pretty pen etc.

Advertisement