Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CYMA CM.356 Full Metal Spring Shotgun

• 14-02-2020 2:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭

For Sale is a CYMA CM.356 full metal spring shotgun (Tri-shot per pump) that was purchased from TaiwanGun about eight months ago. This was pretty much an impulse buy at the time and has seen very little use (Roughly 50 ~ 75 BBs through it). It's in pristine condition with the exception of two mounting marks located on top of the RIS. Shooting around the 271 FPS mark with 0.25g BBs.

Comes with whatever is included in the box (Shells, side mount for shells, speed loader, mounting tools, etc...). I've also got a packet of extra shells lying about somewhere that I will also include.

In total it came to €106, but I will the whole lot go for €80 ONO (Worst I can say is no). Buyer covers postage fees. Will accept PayPal or postal order (PayPal preferable).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Overwatch1

For Sale is a CYMA CM.356 full metal spring shotgun (Tri-shot per pump) that was purchased from TaiwanGun about eight months ago. This was pretty much an impulse buy at the time and has seen very little use (Roughly 50 ~ 75 BBs through it). It's in pristine condition with the exception of two mounting marks located on top of the RIS. Shooting around the 271 FPS mark with 0.25g BBs.

Comes with whatever is included in the box (Shells, side mount for shells, speed loader, mounting tools, etc...). I've also got a packet of extra shells lying about somewhere that I will also include.

In total it came to €106, but I will the whole lot go for €80 ONO (Worst I can say is no). Buyer covers postage fees. Will accept PayPal or postal order (PayPal preferable).

Where are based lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭MichaelDevers

Based around Ballina, Co. Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Overwatch1

Based around Ballina, Co. Mayo.

Ah right no bother thanks anyway a bit to far without seeing it in person

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Interested in any trades?

Overwatch1 wrote: »
    Ah right no bother thanks anyway a bit to far without seeing it in person

No worries fella. As I've stated in the OP, it hasn't seen much use apart from the odd shoot here and there, so it's pristine since day one. I'm not really anywhere else apart from the West, but if you're ever interested in it again let me know.

• Advertisement

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Interested in any trades?

Hi Ebr sniper,

Unfortunately not at the moment. The only real thing that I'd be mainly after is a Classic Army AUG A1 (Or A2 with an CA Olive Drab stock), but I've come across one from a UK retailer so I'm just trying to save up for that as a project AEG. It'd also have to be in a very decent condition second-hand as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Would you post to cork?

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    Would you post to cork?

Hi sharpy,

Aye I can post to Cork, shouldn't be too hard since all of the original packaging is there. You need need to cover postage fees though (Unregistered or registered).

Hi sharpy,

Aye I can post to Cork, shouldn't be too hard since all of the original packaging is there. You need need to cover postage fees though (Unregistered or registered).

Would you split postage? And did you find the other pack of shells?

Would you split postage? And did you find the other pack of shells?

Should be able to split on the postage. Just had a quick look there and I found the other packet, plus the one that was missing from the box in the photo (Total of 15 shells).

• Advertisement

Should be able to split on the postage. Just had a quick look there and I found the other packet, plus the one that was missing from the box in the photo (Total of 15 shells).

Cool so bud. Offer asking. To PMs?

Cool so bud. Offer asking. To PMs?

Accepted. I'll send a PM now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Second in line if deal falls through

Hi Mods, this thread can be marked as ' SOLD '

Advertisement