Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Note 9 Moisture Detected Problem - Help?!

Options
  • 14-02-2020 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

gm2e57ud3lcz.jpg

Hi All,

Getting this for the past few days on my Note 9 - It now won't charge at all and its really annoying me & would love to get it sorted.

Strangely enough someone else in the house said their Galaxy S7 gave the same message around the same time - Could it just be damp in our house? ie high humidity levels?

Just looking for advice really - Have tried all the recommended fixes I could find online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TheyDidWhat?!

Leave the charger plugged in and turn your phone off and on. I've had this problem and it wasn't a moisture issue at all. Faulty connection in the charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Did you look at the charger port to see if it is clogged? This error came up on my S8 and that was the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Thanks for all the replies - looks like it was just a little bit of dampness from household humidity condensing on the cold metal of the USB C charger plug in the rarely used spare room at home.

Advertisement