Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corona virus in waterford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,175 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

dzilla wrote: »
    Has John Cummins given an interview yet?

I'd wager if he had you would have heard about it? Is the question going to be asked every day would you say? Can't stand Cummins, I'd actually rather not hear from him. His bull**** post on FB was enough.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

There'll be another book...
    The missing politician.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

deise08 wrote: »
    There'll be another book...
    The missing politician.

Postscript by party colleague John Deasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,386 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

talked about amigos here (doing food for the hub) and my god its unreal. Only had my first Wurger today very tasty and different

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭OhToBeByTheSea

PTH2009 wrote: »
    talked about amigos here (doing food for the hub) and my god its unreal. Only had my first Wurger today very tasty and different

What's a wurger?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

PTH2009 wrote: »

Yeah its very good. Pity they don't do deliveries anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 35 943

Yeah its very good. Pity they don't do deliveries anymore

They deliver via uber eats 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

943 wrote: »
    They deliver via uber eats ��

Interesting! I saw them on Justeat but they only do collection with them it seems.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

943 wrote: »
    They deliver via uber eats 😄

Shane they charge ya nearly as much as the order to deliver. Tried to order a KFC with them a week or so back. For a start every menu item is marked up to be pricier than in store, then €3 delivery fee and a roughly €3 service? fee. I just deleted the app straight off. At least with just eat/Marvin you pay your €2/3 delivery fee and that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jopax

7 new cases in Waterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,444 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

fcuk, over 200!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,941 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Strange the delay in cases here and then the large numbers wonder are they sending them off in batches every 2 or so days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

The numbers on Tuesdays tends to be higher than other days due to delays over the weekends.

deisemum wrote: »
    The numbers on Tuesdays tends to be higher than other days due to delays over the weekends.

Pretty sure nothing to do with weekend
    Mon 21st 6,
    Tue 25th another 6,
    Thur 27th 2
    Monday 1st +7

3 in WRH

+7 total is 196 and then we have a few more today. Not looking good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Just do a rolling 5 or 7 day tally and it all seems less suspicious if you're paranoid

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭niallo76

'i'm sowwy......''Johnboy Cummins came out of hiding to grovel on WLR now..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

niallo76 wrote: »

It's a funny one. John doesn't represent Waterford in any capacity and isn't accountable to its constituents, but he'd obviously have hoped to be going forward as a candidate next time.

He's lost the FG whip over this, so he's essentially an independent now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

He wont resign he says. Yeah too cushy a number and pension to give up eh John. What a complete weasel of a man he couldnt give straight answers to Damiens qs. Too little too late John. There is no justice if he remains on the gravy train of a political career. He should resign from a moral stand. Morals ha as if he has any.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

He wont resign he says. Yeah too cushy a number and pension to give up eh John. What a complete weasel of a man he couldnt give straight answers to Damiens qs. Too little too late John. There is no justice if he remains on the gravy train of a political career. He should resign from a moral stand. Morals ha as if he has any.

I don't believe that any of the other TDs or Senators resigned from their seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

niallo76 wrote: »

He hasn't a chance of getting elected next time. Hope his disappearing act was worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301430902405451776

Ciara Kelly, who has had and recovered from the virus, is spot on in her reporting of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭91wx763

lertsnim wrote: »
    He hasn't a chance of getting elected next time. Hope his disappearing act was worth it.

He's forgotten about those who supported Fine Gael over all the years, we have the weakest FG constituency in the country and now this puts the city and county in a precarious vacuum. Up the blaa (like DT reminded him) anyone ?

1 case for yesterday and ? for today

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

https://twitter.com/i/status/1301430902405451776

Ciara Kelly, who has had and recovered from the virus, is spot on in her reporting of it.

I agree too, my young nephew died by suicide recently and there were 10 suicides the same 2 weeks in his county alone. The embalmers told the undertaker who told me that approx 50% of deaths in recent months were from suicide.

deisemum wrote:
    I agree too, my young nephew died by suicide recently and there were 10 suicides the same 2 weeks in his county alone. The embalmers told the undertaker who told me that approx 50% of deaths in recent months were from suicide.

Covid is a new virus, we know very little about it, hence the potential over caution, we simply don't truly know the long term effects of it yet. I don’t think it was right to mention things such as suicide, in that vain, but she does have a point, a therapist I know, believes, we re a country of talkers in regards mental health issues, and that's about it, with little or no action, multiples of billions of investment are required immediately, to begin dealing with these issues, and it ll probably never happen. I'm truly sorry about your nephew, I really am

Hit the 200 mark today and more tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭OhToBeByTheSea

Just wanted to note that there is a lot of misinformation online about deaths by suicide over the past 8 months so, just take it all with a pinch of salt.

Just wanted to note that there is a lot of misinformation online about deaths by suicide over the past 8 months so, just take it all with a pinch of salt.

What's the craic?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

5 new cases.

Advertisement