Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Connection Problem

Options
  • 15-02-2020 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

I've bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 4.50BTNC. I've connected them by Bluetooth to my Huawei P20 Lite, but the audio is terrible. It's jumping like a scratched record.

I've connected two different iPhones to the Sennheisers and the quality is perfect. I've also connected my Huawei to other headphones and Bluetooth devices and there has also been no problem. The connection between the Huawei and the Sennheisers is obviously the problem. On my Bluetooth menu it's saying that the connection is AptX.

Any ideas what could be the problem here?

Comments

It's not AptX that's causing it anyway. That's just a Codec. Probably just Huawei and Sennheisers not getting along.
    Is your phone up to date firmware wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Technique

Thanks for the reply.

I'm on Android 9.1.0.271

Funnily, after I posted today it worked perfectly for a while. Then I used them this evening again and they're rubbish again.

My phone can be a bit temperamental with Bluetooth connections in general. I'm due a change soon so I'll hopefully get sorted then.

My last phone was a Huawei and i always had trouble using Android Auto with it. Connection drops and the like.

Advertisement