Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employee privacy

Options
  • 15-02-2020 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My employers have asked me to sign up to terms and conditions that give them the unconditional right to obtain a medical report on me, body search me or search my car outside my house. They tell me that these conditions are standard practice. Is this normal? I have no intention of agreeing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Seems fair, if they gave you a new Opel Insignia.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

They are looking for the bite marks you left in the seats when ya were out dogging up the Bernish Viewpoint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

No, this is not normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

Lurching wrote: »
    No, this is not normal.

Also not a genuine thread

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Mod:
    image-20161005-15882-13x0gd1.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=754&h=754&fit=crop&dpr=1

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement