Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error in generating Help to Buy Code

Options
  • 15-02-2020 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I assume someone would have faced this issue. My 2019 return is submitted and have also received refund from revenue for overpaid tax in 2019. When i am trying to generate a help to buy code i am getting the following error:

Something went wrong and we are having trouble processing your request at this time.

Please come back later and try again.

Error ID: htb:6723137742048122821

The error is only appearing when i include Year 2019. If i exclude 2019 i am able to generate a help to buy code. I am facing this issue for last 4 weeks, have raised 3 queries on MyAccount but no one replied back.

I have called revenue help multiple times but of no use. Can somebody please guide if someone was facing the above error and it got resolved.

Thanks a million in advance.
    Tagged:

Advertisement