Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much does the course change each year?

• 15-02-2020 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm repeating from home and so far my study is going well but recently I became worried if i'm studying the wrong things.

I know that for English you have an entirely different play and poets and for business there's a different ABQ each year but what else?

My options are Geography, Business and Biology.

Is there anything I need to worry about being different from what I did last year in these subjects?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think the geog project alternates each year. Not sure about the other two. I think they stay the same.

Contact your old school and ask.

Advertisement