Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Debit Card

Options
  • 16-02-2020 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭

I recieved a new Debit card a couple of weeks back. I'm having a serious issue with the "tap" feature. Out of maybe ten attempts on various machines I would be lucky if it worked twice forcing me to enter card and pin. Is this simply a faulty card or are the new ones less sensitive?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bank of Ireland: Ashley

Hi Happyilylost,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your new card.

In this instance, it sounds like your card might be faulty, you will certainly be able to request a replacement card by logging onto 365 online, then selecting "Service Desk > Ask a Question" and an Adviser will be happy to help.

Your replacement card should be out to you in the post in 5-7 working days. As this would be a replacement card, the pin would be the same as your existing card.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]We hope the above helps,[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many thanks, Ashley.[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

Thank you

Advertisement