Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So according to the Sindo,its an FF-FG-Green-Grand coalition then ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,835 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Keep the attention off Michael. Good job, good job.

It is not Francie. I am just saying it as it is. The irony is SF want to be FF.
    They are just 93 years too late and Ireland managed without them.

SF is like a FF that needs a good clean out of the system. I am just waiting for SF to use thier enema kit to get rid of the dirt.

ooaujV7.png

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,179 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Just what we need, another memeand something that sounds insulting (SF are FF) but is actually meaningless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

woohoo!!! wrote: »
    I'd say they're all crunching the numbers on the votes and transfers, see what the pattern is, looking at the feedback for what reasons for voting and reactions to the campaigns issues each party presented. I think it's inevitable that they're be a fresh election. FF and FG will look to alter their campaign message, not wholesale but drop what did not reasonate with those floating voters. And of course, what number of candidates they'll all put up depending on whether there's a possibility of 1 seat or 2 to maximise vote management.

Hiace vans touring housing estates blaring Come Out Ye Black and Tans.

Maybe thats the problem. FF has gone downhill since they abandoned the campaign song, its acme being of coarse :

It has more musical merit to it than one has any right to expect.

Hiace vans touring housing estates blaring Come Out Ye Black and Tans.

There's no votes in having state commemorations for them anyhow.

• Advertisement

Maybe thats the problem. FF has gone downhill since they abandoned the campaign song, its acme being of coarse :

Michael Row FG Ashore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭IngazZagni

I'll take that as an admission of failure after 9 years, no belief in their own policies, if they truly had confidence in what think they have 'achieved' they would make an effort to remain in government.

Disgraceful party, disgraceful leader.

Ok... The thing is the exact opposite is said when there is any hint they want to be in Government. “The people voted for change, they are disgraceful for not listening to the people” bla bla bla

Dessie Ellis would be straining himself not to join in, he loves an upbeat song.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭rob316

FF will be forced to do business with SF as the risk to FF in a 2nd election is too much.
    FG aren't getting involved in this which I thought they wouldn't.

rob316 wrote: »
    FF will be forced to do business with SF as the risk to FF in a 2nd election is too much.
    FG aren't getting involved in this which I thought they wouldn't.

I think FG's tactic is just sit back and watch the carnage. Then step in and 'save the day' at the last minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭topmanamillion

"Arise and follow Charlie"

These days that could be the Kinahans theme song.

Dessie Ellis would be straining himself not to join in, he loves an upbeat song.

Needs more bombs though. A bit of murder. Then, maybe, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Paul Williams on Claire Byrne next on "how millennial voters turned there backs on IRA victims". **** off with that sanctimonious crap.

Most millennials don't even know about this history of the IRA. They care about their own lives and **** like love island.

rob316 wrote: »
    Paul Williams on Claire Byrne next on "how millennial voters turned there backs on IRA victims". **** off with that sanctimonious crap.

Most millennials don't even know about this history of the IRA. They care about their own lives and **** like love island.

It was a good and balanced discussion too.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Fred Cryton

Listening to Niamh Horan on Claire Byrne moan about people having to commute and them not building upwards in Dublin city centre.

It is the Sinn Fein dominated DCC which is blocking high rise on behalf of jacinta and co. Nothing to do with FG. Thick as a plank.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Listening to Niamh Horan on Claire Byrne moan about people having to commute and them not building upwards in Dublin city centre.

It is the Sinn Fein dominated DCC which is blocking high rise on behalf of jacinta and co. Nothing to do with FG. Thick as a plank.

SF lost control of DCC in the LE and every LA is being slowly bled of funding by central government. But who needs facts right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Traditional party shills are becoming more and more ridiculous with their anti-SF claims. Severely rattled and will wheel out any amount of ridiculous concoctions. Didn't get my number one the last time out but probably will next time out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

SF lost control of DCC in the LE and every LA is being slowly bled off funding by central government. But who needs facts right?

That was only last may...

I think FG's tactic is just sit back and watch the carnage. Then step in and 'save the day' at the last minute.

More like licking their wounds because they got so bruised in government.

FG, the party of protest (TM)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Yurt! wrote: »
    Traditional party shills are becoming more and more ridiculous with their anti-SF claims. Severely rattled and will wheel out any amount of ridiculous concoctions. Didn't get my number one the last time out but probably will next time out.

A new first time SF voter!!!

Love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Mortelaro wrote: »
    That was only last may...

Post was in the present continuous tense which I was highlighting was incorrect. Also as I said LA needs massive reform. Central government has starved it of funding so they can take credit for fixing the potholes

Love it.

Loads of them around. Hadn't you noticed?

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭woohoo!!!

Loads of them around. Hadn't you noticed?
    No no. They're stupid, they're economic illiterates, they're ra apologists, they're looking for their free house, they're lazy, workshy spongers. Why are they trying to wreck the country, don't they know their place? I may have missed a few.

Love it.

You best get used to it. Apart form having the most obnoxious cabinet in the history of the state (and I'm putting them up against cabinets with Pee Flynn in them remember), the FG online Tory-boy Front is doing the party image and the party's credibility no favours. Your sort is so bad, you drive people into the arms of SF.

But carry on regardless. I'm sure you think you're doing a great job up there in that skull of yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

You best get used to it. Apart form having the most obnoxious cabinet in the history of the state (and I'm putting them up against cabinets with Pee Flynn in them remember), the FG online Tory-boy Front is doing the party image and the party's credibility no favours. Your sort is so bad, you drive people into the arms of SF.

But carry on regardless. I'm sure you think you're doing a great job up there in that skull of yours.

I want SF in Government. Realistically with FF. I want SF to be given the health and housing portfolios. Want to see them deliver on their myriad of hugely impressive promises.

I want SF in Government. Realistically with FF. I want SF to be given the health and housing portfolios. Want to see them deliver on their myriad of hugely impressive promises.

You get that the voters hate FG's guts because of their woeful performance on both fronts right? And that people abandoned you wholesale because you patronised them with your 'that's just the way it is' guff?

Well, enjoy your new role as the Tory-boy party of protest. I'm sure the front bench won't come across as arrogant and condescending whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Love it.
    I'm not a SF supporter, I'm out of the country and I'm not sure how I'd vote if I were home.

I've taken a look through the manifesto, it's a leftist document with plenty of money allocated for this and that for sure. Far-left? Again, engaging in hyperbole.

They're not nationalising people's farms or sending your granny to the re-education camp.

People need to get a grip.

Sure last week they didn't vote and wasn't in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Love it.

What’s that old talk radio cliche?

“Long time listener, first time caller”!

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

john4321 wrote: »
    Sure last week they didn't vote and wasn't in the country.

Yes, they didn't get my number 1 vote the last time I voted. They were my fourth preference. Nice attempted gotcha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

You get that the voters hate FG's guts because of their woeful performance on both fronts right? And that people abandoned you wholesale because you patronised them with your 'that's just the way it is' guff?

Well, enjoy your new role as the Tory-boy party of protest. I'm sure the front bench won't come across as arrogant and condescending whatsoever.

If the people abandoned FG in the general election. Why, just 8 months ago did people abandon Sinn Fein in the local and European elections? Going from 159 to 81 seats. A loss of almost one in two seats. Decimation is only one in 10! Although a dozen of those seats were lost before the election because of the ongoing bullying in the Sinn Fein party.
    So why as you put it did “voters hate SFs guts” just 8 months ago and drive them into the arms of FF and FG?

Any ideas?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

Advertisement