Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"None of our children on the list are getting these houses"

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

AulWan wrote: »

???? yet, no shortage or lack of infrastructure in Citywest, according to Gatling.

No secondary school - planning permission granted and funding allocated it will face the last stop on the luas ,two other schools opened buildings this year at the back of the luas stop ,
    Scoil aiofe is currently under subscribed .

No public house ah here walk 5 mins up the road you citywest hotel with a lovely bar ,two minutes up from that you have the woodcock restaurant, another minute up the road you have the anvil restaurant,and Jacobs bar , then the maple tree bar and restaurant , another restaurant across the road , a large public park a few minutes up the road again ,
    Several crèches .

No housing estates currently have their own Garda station (must really think there special)

No point saying go on to Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

You lost a family member years ago because there was no phone??

There was no mobile phones years ago.

I think I'll have a rant about my aunt who died 29 years ago because there was no phones.

Ah I give up.

before mobile phones there were land lines.
    there was no land lines in the area at the time the poster's family member passed away, because instead of putting them in when they planned the area, they decided shur itl be grand and left it for down the road.
    anyone needing medical assistance would have required someone to run as fast as they could to try and find a phone box or an out of area land line such as in the local garda station to phone for medical assistance.
    that was very serious business and inexcusable by that time, it wasn't the 1940s or 50s or even 60s when the phone lines were being rolled out.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭AulWan

Gatling wrote: »
    No point saying go on to Facebook

Why?

Afraid you might read their letter to SHD that actually confirms everything I said, particularly about school places and the traffic congestion?

Though you seem well familiar with the eating and watering houses in SAGGART.

Enough said.

Why?

Afraid you might

Read more nonsense about no infrastructure which I've shown is there now ,
    Three schools not over subscribed and two more coming on line in 18 -24 months .

And yes I know bars , restaurants ,schools, gaa clubs,gyms shops ,Gp's all in 5 -10 mins walk

Next

Read more nonsense about no infrastructure which I've shown is there now ,
    Three schools not over subscribed and two more coming on line in 18 months or so .

And yes I know bars , restaurants ,schools gaa clubs all in 5 -10 mins walk

Next

So, these actual residents of Citywest are making all these problems up for ****s and giggles.

Okay then, whatever you say. Maybe you should email them and tell them they're all delusional, and imagining it all and give them your list of pubs as proof.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

So, these actual residents of Citywest are making all these problems

As I've pointed out repeatedly there is plenty of infrastructure .

But wait there is no public house in the housing estate I wonder who would be the first to complain about building a pub in a housing estate .....

Several nice pubs 5 -10 mins walk away .

But wait Jeremy I saw it on Facebook .

As I've pointed out repeatedly there is plenty of infrastructure

And as I replied repeatedly, what infrastructure there is, is INSUFFICIENT for the current population, let alone capable of absorbing the pressure of another 1000 homes on top, and it would appear that these residents of Citywest Resident Action Group and all those liking and commenting on their facebook page, concur. I'll take their word over yours.

Goodnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

And as I replied repeatedly, what infrastructure there is, is INSUFFICIENT for the current population, let alone capable of absorbing the pressure of another 1000 homes on top, and it would appear that these residents of Citywest Resident Action Group and all those liking and commenting on their facebook page, concur. I'll take their word over yours.

Goodnight.

you havent demonstrated that, wanting a school or a pub and needing one are different things, there are school places and pubs they can walk to and a luas etc.... there are services.

you havent demonstrated that, wanting a school or a pub and needing one are different things, there are school places and pubs they can walk to and a luas etc.... there are services.

They haven't a clue whats and whats not in the area very clearly demonstrated ,

now we're on to its on faccccccebuk it must be true

44 likes on a faccccccebuk post ,

Wonder when we will get the usual nonsense of some unidentified random person in the council back in 82 said they wouldn't be building here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

44 likes on a faccccccebuk post ,

Wonder when we will get the usual nonsense of some unidentified random person in the council back in 82 said they wouldn't be building here

itll be called a flood plain, the corner of some road is too slippy for an ambulance to go round says an engineer, something something NIMBY / force the government to build a boozer.

itll be called a flood plain, the corner of some road is too slippy for an ambulance to go round says an engineer, something something NIMBY / force the government to build a boozer.

Oddly enough citywest hotel made that claim about the site where they are building a new primary and secondary school ,
    Which currently has a school and unoccupied housing on the site

It's a flood Risk but if the ETB (who owns the site) give us the land in a site for site swap deal it's will be fine for us to build another hotel or center on,

anything else will flood

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

the facebook have demonstrated it

as has the poster.
    the services are over-subscribed.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

the services are over-subscribed.

There not two are under subscribed

But hey it it's on faccccccebuk it must be true !!!!

Lol

I'm sure every Curtain twitchers unions make the same claims until the gubbemunt builds them a public house in housing estate,

Advertisement