Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 - Kildare Group

Options
  • 16-02-2020 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Soon I will be starting my preparation for FE1 exams and one thing I have found challenging is the relatively isolation of studying law while living outside of Dublin. The rare occasions when I can make it to tutorials I find very useful but these are few and far between.

So, if anyone else in the Naas, Newbridge, Kildare area is studying for, or thinking about studying for FE1 law exams would there be any interest in meeting up regularly (once a week/fortnight) to review the topics on the exams?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rickmatt

Hey,

I am in Maynooth and studying for FE1's this March sitting, I am sitting Constitutional, Company, Contract and EU.

If you're studying the same maybe we could meet and discuss exam preparation?

Advertisement