If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/soundbar mounting advice

Options
  • 17-02-2020 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

looking for mounting advice for a 40" LCD and sound bar.
    I'm putting them in a corner, and I'd prefer to avoid a wall-mounted bracket and opt for mounting it on a corner unit using a monitor arm or pole mounted arm.
    The overall weight between TV and sound bar is approx 9kg.

There doesn't seem to be much available out there for screens over 38" (they all seem to be PC monitors) and anything on Amazon, etc rated for 40"/15Kg have the usual mix of comments about damage to desk, etc. 

Is this approach feasible, and if so can you recommend a decent mount?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

brenlong wrote: »
    Hi,

looking for mounting advice for a 40" LCD and sound bar.
    I'm putting them in a corner, and I'd prefer to avoid a wall-mounted bracket and opt for mounting it on a corner unit using a monitor arm or pole mounted arm.
    The overall weight between TV and sound bar is approx 9kg.

There doesn't seem to be much available out there for screens over 38" (they all seem to be PC monitors) and anything on Amazon, etc rated for 40"/15Kg have the usual mix of comments about damage to desk, etc. 

Is this approach feasible, and if so can you recommend a decent mount?
    Hi Brenlong.

Thanks for the post.

It would really only be wall bracket mounts that we would stock unfortunately.

Below is the link to our range of wall mounts. Have a little scroll over the list and see if anything might suit your needs
    https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/tv-accessories/tv-brackets.html?p=5

Let me know if anything catches your eye.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.