Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Safety Camera Zones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

Was on the rd at Kill near nass easrlier and there was a van in the slip road for the filling station, I truely believe that any catching of speed on motorways or dual carraigeways should be done by Guards and speed cameras, not the vans.

They are outside Warrens quarry regular enough on teh gorey side of Ballycanew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Aska wrote: »
    Was on the rd at Kill near nass easrlier and there was a van in the slip road for the filling station, I truely believe that any catching of speed on motorways or dual carraigeways should be done by Guards and speed cameras, not the vans.

They are outside Warrens quarry regular enough on teh gorey side of Ballycanew

I'm waiting for the inevitable pileup as someone drops anchors on a motorway after spotting a speed van.
    I hate driving towards Wexford within the limit and have a car in front slam on the brakes as if a child ran into the road because there's a Go Safe van parked up.

Advertisement