If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't praise you enough.

Options
  • 17-02-2020 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,554 ✭✭✭✭

After what seemed an eternity of questions and suggestions with Kenny, I finally made my purchase,
    Started off with purchasing an LG 49UM7400PLB for Chirstmas, which I am delighted with,
    Shortly into the new year the questions and answers game started.
    I am convinced Kenny must have the patience of a saint :) 

What started with sondbar and soundbase suggestions progressed to all in one packages of receiver/speakers,

Through researching and and coming back to Kenny, I got the best advice I could have asked for.
    The final choice came to Denon AVRX 2600 Receiver and a set of Dali Spektor 2 speakers .
    All I can say is wow!!
    The setup is just perfect for me.
    I couldn't have asked for better.
    Just to say thank you again Kenny, ( And David, who answered some questions for me on Kenny's days off )

Looking forward to future dealings with you.
    I only wish we had an outlet closer to me in Cork.
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

vectra wrote: »
    After what seemed an eternity of questions and suggestions with Kenny, I finally made my purchase,
    Started off with purchasing an LG 49UM7400PLB for Chirstmas, which I am delighted with,
    Shortly into the new year the questions and answers game started.
    I am convinced Kenny must have the patience of a saint :) 

What started with sondbar and soundbase suggestions progressed to all in one packages of receiver/speakers,

Through researching and and coming back to Kenny, I got the best advice I could have asked for.
    The final choice came to Denon AVRX 2600 Receiver and a set of Dali Spektor 2 speakers .
    All I can say is wow!!
    The setup is just perfect for me.
    I couldn't have asked for better.
    Just to say thank you again Kenny, ( And David, who answered some questions for me on Kenny's days off )

Looking forward to future dealings with you.
    I only wish we had an outlet closer to me in Cork.
    Thanks
    Hey Vectra.

Thank you for the kind words :D

We do try our best to give the correct advise and there are never too many questions.

I really am glad you are enjoying your system. It is a great combination and as you now sounds fantastic!!!

If you ever need any thing in future please drop me a PM or a post.

As always thank you for the business.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.