Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New mobile

• 17-02-2020 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

I am due a new upgrade this month. So much choice out there now, it’s hard to decide. Any thoughts?
    Also, am I better off buying a phone myself rather than getting into another contract?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I would suggest buying the phone outright. That way your not stuck in a contract and are free to move networks as you want.

What sort of specs are you looking for in a phone? What do you have at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭all about the mane

I would suggest buying the phone outright. That way your not stuck in a contract and are free to move networks as you want.

What sort of specs are you looking for in a phone? What do you have at the moment?

I currently have an iPhone X. I’ve always had apple but am open to change.
    I take lots of pics of the kids, internet a lot, some games, YouTube, calls, texts, MapMyRun what’s app etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I have a Samsung S10 and love it. The new S20 is coming out soon but is pricey. It may be over kill for what you need it for.

Advertisement