Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair yellow card from eeeee

Options
  • 18-02-2020 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

I posted a comment in the cycling forum that eee didn't like.

He gave me a yellow card.

Upon complaining about the unfairness of it, he referred me to the rules of the cycling forum and number 8 in particular.

Quote from number 8 "usual topics, such as cycle lanes, cycling two abreast etc. have been discussed, ad nauseam, many, many times before"

My comment did not touch on any of these topics.

Please allow me to continue posting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Thethunder

Are yiz gonna answer or what

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You have been on this site for 34 days. During that time you were sitebanned for 31 days for re-registering to evade a forum ban. Across 45 posts you have now picked up 4 yellow cards, 2 red cards and 2 forum bans. All this in about 3 days of posting

I am upgrading your siteban to permanent, but against my better judgement I am allowing you access to the Prison forum where you can discuss your behaviour directly with me, and in public

Advertisement