Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids golf lessons

• 18-02-2020 8:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi,

I am wondering can anyone recommend a golf tutor for a 6 year old around the limerick city area, I don't mind traveling outside of the city within reason if I have to.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Marty1983

Did you get anywhere? I would love to start my 4 year old. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

You could try asking Jack or Gary in Castletroy Golf Club. I know they give adults lessons but I'm sure they'd be able to advise about youngsters too. Both of them are very helpful and excellent coaches.

Tel: 061 335753

https://www.castletroygolfclub.ie/pga-professional/coaching/

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

My 9 year old son had started group golf lessons before covid hit in ballyneety golf course. They run them a couple times of year 4 lessons for 50 euro. They cover the basics. He only had one done when covid hit. He had only started them up again the week before they shut the golf courses again. Ballyneety driving range have there own Facebook page so u can like there page to see any updates. I assume nothing will start up before Xmas.

Advertisement