Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin???

Options
  • 18-02-2020 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hey

I have a date tomorrow night, was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I'm not a big drinker, so if possible, I would like a smaller venue (possibly cafe), with some music??? I'm not opposed to bars of course, its just not my preference.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

There is the music cafe on the edge of templebar

https://www.facebook.com/TheMusicCafebyCaffeMomento/

used to be called something else. Does have wine and maybe some beers in the evenings, but full cafe, normally live music.

Haven't been in a few months since I moved away but sounds about right for what you're after. Id check ahead if theres live music on or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭chrisire

Haven't been but how about the Virgin Mary Bar on Capel street,it's an alcohol free bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,798 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

chrisire wrote: »
    Haven't been but how about the Virgin Mary Bar on Capel street,it's an alcohol free bar.
    It's a nice little spot, but not huge and doubt they would have music etc.
    At least when I was in there wasn't any.

Advertisement