Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair ban

Options
  • 18-02-2020 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

I had been unfairly banned from the golf forum for posting in a thread titled who is you least favorite golfer.

My reply was Rory McBottler

And gave my reason as why.

Now the mod Keano I think is his name, has banned me for a week.

This is totally unfair and I see it as an attempt to bully me as he has some personal feelings for Rory in a weird way obviously.

I would like this ban lifted asap and I will not be dealing with this mod as I feel he has a vendetta against me for having my opinions.

I would like him to have some punishment for trying to bully and use his position for his own personal thing.

One simply cannot have a different opinion on this forum at all.

Thank you..

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This thread deals with your ban. It is not a place to complain about a moderator. Once this appeal is concluded you can start a thread in Help Desk if you have further questions/complaints about moderation in the forum

The first step in the dispute process is to discuss the sanction with the mod via PM and attempt to get it resolved directly. Have you gone through this step?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The OP is now sitebanned for a month for an abusive PM to the moderator. I am also upgrading their Golf forum ban to permanent. This particular appeal is being marked resolved but a new appeal may be started to discuss the forum ban once the siteban is up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement