Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non monitored alarm

Options
  • 18-02-2020 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭

Hi

Trying to get my head around alarm systems for my new home. It's very difficult to search for options online as everyone quotes for their monitored system.
    I'm not interested in paying the monthly fees for monitored buy want a modern system.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Brego888 wrote: »
    Hi

Trying to get my head around alarm systems for my new home. It's very difficult to search for options online as everyone quotes for their monitored system.
    I'm not interested in paying the monthly fees for monitored buy want a modern system.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You can buy a system that is standalone or self monitored.
    A monitored alarm that you see ends up costing more in the end as they are trying to recoup the cost of the system they have subsidised.
    Have a look around threads here to see what you need from your system.

Advertisement