Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loans

Options
  • 18-02-2020 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

i was wondering how i would get a loan and what are the chances of getting one if i am full time employed and it’s my first loan i am 18, and how do i upgrade my account from a student account , is there any way to do it online , what’s the name of the next account up from a. student

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Bank of Ireland: Eoin

Hi Davet2001,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

You can certainly apply for a personal loan with ourselves; we offer a range of different lending options. I've attached a link here to find out more information about the Loans and how to apply.

Each loan application is dealt with on a case-by-case basis and many different factors are taken into consideration. Please be assured that once an application is submitted our Lending team will be able to help you on your application journey and you'll be well looked after.

You can change your Student Account to a Personal Current Account by visiting your Local branch with your Account details and Photo ID and a Branch Advisor will be happy to assist you with this.

I've also included a link to our Branch Locator so you can find the Branch nearest you for convenience.

Many thanks,

Eoin

Advertisement