Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cyma MP5K PDW + mags

• 18-02-2020 10:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

MP5K PDW [CM.041PDW] metal (3 kg)in very good condition . FPS 315
    Metal upper receiver , lower half of the body and the stock are made from high quality nylon plastic.
    Reinforced gearbox, steel gears, precision metal bearings 7 mm, metal spring guide with bearing, reinforced cylinder head and vacuum piston head.
    Includes longer inner barrel (270mm) (original barrel included) , G&G green hop up rubber, 120mm silencer (covers the extra barrel length), original detachable metal flash hinder , top rail , plus 8 mags (6 x 65Rd and 2x 200rd) included.
    Includes a Basic charger (not a smart charger), battery 9.6V/1200mAh. T1 Sight not included

Price 165 Euro + postage + paypal fees or collection Tipperary south area
    (upgrade to 7.4 lipo /1300mAh and lipo balance charger for extra 25Euro)
    (add in the T1 sight from the pic for extra 25Euro as part of the set)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭Spongebob18

Is this still available?

Is this still available?

It can be, i was going to keep it , Its currently back in PDW mode ( no silencer , original barrel, original metal flash hinder ) and doesn’t come with all the mags listed (hanging on to them 😊) , only 1 short mag with it now. does include the top rail.
    Basic charger (not a smart charger), battery 9.6V/1200mAh are still included. Price 125 Euro + postage + paypal fees or collection Tipperary south area

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    It can be, i was going to keep it , Its currently back in PDW mode ( no silencer , original barrel, original metal flash hinder ) and doesn’t come with all the mags listed (hanging on to them 😊) , only 1 short mag with it now. does include the top rail.
    Basic charger (not a smart charger), battery 9.6V/1200mAh are still included. Price 125 Euro + postage + paypal fees or collection Tipperary south area

OK cool offer asking plus postage

OK cool offer asking plus postage

Offer accepted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 Mile1986

Hey Blueaxeman
    Did this go trough

If not I'll take it

Mile1986 wrote: »
    If not I'll take it

Still pending, will let you know if it changes :) thanks

My apologies but I have to withdraw my offer best of luck with sale

My apologies but I have to withdraw my offer best of luck with sale

No bother.

• Advertisement

Are u still willing to sell?
    Offer asking price

Mile1986 wrote: »
    Are u still willing to sell?
    Offer asking price

Yes still selling, offer accepted

Send a pm when you can and we can sort out delivery :)

SOLD

Advertisement