Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading files of transaction history

Options
  • 19-02-2020 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have accounts with about six different banks for personal and business use.

When tax time comes around, I sit down and gather together the previous year's records for all these accounts in an Excel spreadsheet -- for example, downloading the .CSV or .XLSX files for all 2019 transactions.

...but every year I'm reminded that this not possible with Bank of Ireland. Why?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Bank of Ireland: Eoin

Hi IvoShandor,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

When a statement has been produced it will appear online and you can then download in pdf. format on your Banking 365. These will hold for a period of 7 years online. Just to mention you can certainly export Transactions to Excel when they are appearing as Pending/Recent Transactions on your account.

Please be assured we will pass on your feedback to our Online Development team.

Many thanks, Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IvoShandor

Thanks for the reply.

Just to clarify, PDF is not a useful format for transaction details -- which is why I referenced .CSV and .XLSX files.

Also, you absolutely *cannot* download all of 2019 -- just try it. I'm switching to AIB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Thanks for getting back to us here.

We're very sorry to hear you feel this way. We will certainly pass on your views and comments for future developments.

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement