If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - quote for LG 65B9

Options
  • 18-02-2020 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering is there any discount on the OLED65B9PLA or any working discount codes?

Thanks very much

Regards

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Mikey,

thanks for the post..

We have just reduced the LG OLED 65B9 to 1799€ this morning and that includes delivery and our 6 Year guarantee

At the moment we think we have the best 65B9 pricing around if you shop in EURO

The current GBP price is £1749 - if you wanted to purchase in GBP we can sharpen that to £1599 for you but I think you are still better off purchasing in Euro..

Plenty available from stock!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭MikeyJoyce

Hi Mikey,

thanks for the post..

We have just reduced the LG OLED 65B9 to 1799€ this morning and that includes delivery and our 6 Year guarantee

The current GBP price is £1749 - if you wanted to purchase in GBP we can sharpen that to £1599 for you but I think you are still better off purchasing in Euro..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Yeah i think your right! :D i have been pricing around and 1799 is a fantastic deal! 

Going to order this evening. Currently in the process of buying my first house but its a few months before it will be ready and the tv is for the new place.

If i get the tv delivered to my mothers do you think there will be any hassle fitting the 65 inch into the back of a new VW golf? 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

MikeyJoyce wrote: »
    Hi Mikey,

thanks for the post..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Yeah i think your right! :D i have been pricing around and 1799 is a fantastic deal! 

Going to order this evening. Currently in the process of buying my first house but its a few months before it will be ready and the tv is for the new place.

If i get the tv delivered to my mothers do you think there will be any hassle fitting the 65 inch into the back of a new VW golf? 
    Hey MikeyJoyce.

No problem I'll keep my eye out for the order and get it processed straight away.

If its going to be sitting around/ in storage for a few months and then transported in a car to your new address could you please once its delivered to your mothers address open it and plug it in to make sure there is no immediate issues with the panel.
    If it was to arrived smashed but only reported two months later there would be very little that we could do unfortunately as any issues need reported pretty much straight away in terms of damage.

Of course there should be nothing wrong with the TV but I always recommend customers to check the panel as soon as its delivered even if its not going to be used for a bit.

I would say it should fit in your car but I've put the box measurements below and you could give your car a little measure to make sure.
    Length: 167cm
    Width: 96cm

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I’ve given this a new thread to avoid confusion with the discount code thread from last year.

Cheers

Ritz.

Cheers The Ritz :)

• Advertisement

Hi Mikey,

thanks for the post..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey MikeyJoyce.

No problem I'll keep my eye out for the order and get it processed straight away.

If its going to be sitting around/ in storage for a few months and then transported in a car to your new address could you please once its delivered to your mothers address open it and plug it in to make sure there is no immediate issues with the panel.
    If it was to arrived smashed but only reported two months later there would be very little that we could do unfortunately as any issues need reported pretty much straight away in terms of damage.

Of course there should be nothing wrong with the TV but I always recommend customers to check the panel as soon as its delivered even if its not going to be used for a bit.

I would say it should fit in your car but I've put the box measurements below and you could give your car a little measure to make sure.

Got the order in this morning! Excited now! Thanks for the help

Hi Mikey,

thanks for the post..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey MikeyJoyce.

Hey MickeyJoyce.

Cheers for the order :D

I'm currently processing it for you.

Hi Mikey,

thanks for the post..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey MikeyJoyce.

Hey MickeyJoyce.

Thanks that's great! 

Who do you guys use for shipping? I assume it will be Monday or Tuesday or so?

Cheers

Hi Mikey,

thanks for the post..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hey MikeyJoyce.

Hey MickeyJoyce.

Thanks that's great! 

Who do you guys use for shipping? I assume it will be Monday or Tuesday or so?

Cheers
    Hey MickeyJoyce.

We would use Aramex for our TV deliveries.

I would hope delivery would be Monday to you. (They don't deliver at weekends).
    The courier will drop you a little text to confirm this and will include the tracking details.

I see if I can get a hold of someone in their office and check if I can confirm an ETA.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.