Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSDi 10-70 & Alarm In to Hikvision NVR

Options
  • 19-02-2020 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know if the GSDi 10-70 have suitable outputs to connect to a Hikvision NVR Alarm in to that I can then use it to arm the CCTV cameras when the Alarm is armed? I have the Hikvision side ready to go but just see OP1 OP2 OP3 OP4 and some Aux connections on the main panel documentation. Has anyone got this working and what should I connect up to? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

mike_2009 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone know if the GSDi 10-70 have suitable outputs to connect to a Hikvision NVR Alarm in to that I can then use it to arm the CCTV cameras when the Alarm is armed? I have the Hikvision side ready to go but just see OP1 OP2 OP3 OP4 and some Aux connections on the main panel documentation. Has anyone got this working and what should I connect up to? Thanks.

How is it going to be triggered on the DVR?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭mike_2009

Something like this:
    https://youtu.be/HPawyIPTxr0
    There are 4 digital outputs according to the GSD control panel, I can set one to alarm full set - just need to see if it outputs 12v when it closes the circuit and it should work.

Something like this:
    https://youtu.be/HPawyIPTxr0
    There are 4 digital outputs according to the GSD control panel, I can set one to alarm full set - just need to see if it outputs 12v when it closes the circuit and it should work.

Should be all good as they can be set up to either have 12v switching on or off.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭mike_2009

Hopefully! I only see a single contact for each output in the documentation diagram but hopefully the Engineer will know the correct return path....

Hopefully! I only see a single contact for each output in the documentation diagram but hopefully the Engineer will know the correct return path....

If not Im sure HIK will point him in the right direction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement