Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacBook - Best site/store to buy?

• 19-02-2020 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Couldn’t see any existing threads or stickies on the topic but I still feel I’ve likely missed one!

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the best site or store to buy a MacBook, or anything I ought to bear in mind?

I don’t have any specific requirements and it will likely just be for casual internet use and some word processing.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 gildan

i buy mine direct from Apple but refurbished. If you know what you're looking you'll get a discount but you may have to wait a while to see the one you want. Otherwise i like CompuB. If you're going to travel with it then definitely get a MacBook Air. If you're going to use it mainly on a desk then get the 16 inch screen but it will cost you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

The education store. Your a student right! ;)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Advertisement