Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's wrong with Dominc Cummings?

Options
  • 19-02-2020 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭

The latest thing seems to be a desire for something akin to a eugenics program involving "designer babies".

Is this guy a full on sociopath or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

He was probably bullied at school and now he’s getting his own back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

He's a curious character alright. It's hard to pin down what exactly he is. Speaks Russian well also. A bag of riddles.

A bit like Steve Bannon, clearly has a brain between his ears but liable to use it for maniacal plans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

He even looks odd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

I think he has a point. People are going to select for intelligence if they can.

I wouldn't want a stupid kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭Nijmegen

An outsider disenfranchised by the system who realised lots of other people feel the same way and can be led with the right messages. Nut job for sure but the product of mainstream bubble people (left and right of centre) leaving the great unwashed masses behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Boris will ditch him in due course. I'm certain about this. He'll do it in his own time in own way - not to do it in a way that one would think he was pressurized into it. In the same way Trump ditched Bannon, Bolton etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

AllForIt wrote: »
    Boris will ditch him in due course. I'm certain about this. He'll do it in his own time in own way - not to do it in a way that one would think he was pressurized into it. In the same way Trump ditched Bannon, Bolton etc.

What's he doing in there in the first place though?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Tony EH wrote: »
    What's he doing in there in the first place though?

He's Blackadder type opportunist with 'a cunning plan.'

Advertisement