Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Danger to life ?

2»

Comments

Amazing they can get up in the morning to beat a horse within an inch of its life but the same useless fcukers can’t get up to go out and work.

They can get up and go robbing no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Who d employ them?

The state should have them out picking rubbish in chain gangs in order to earn their generous entitlements.
    Fcuk the racist card aswell.its fairytale boll1x. The only race they are classed as is “white Irish,unemployed” and that’s fact.
    If they are employed change it to employed.
    I’ve said it before aswell and any horses in their “care” should be shot on site by an army marksman.would be far more caring than leaving it with those savages to suffer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,909 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The state should have them out picking rubbish in chain gangs in order to earn their generous entitlements. Fcuk the racist card aswell.its fairytale boll1x. The only race they are classed as is “white Irish,unemployed†and that’s fact. If they are employed change it to employed. I’ve said it before aswell and any horses in their “care†should be shot on site by an army marksman.would be far more caring than leaving it with those savages to suffer.

Yes chain gangs are a regular occurrence in modern society, and marks men go around shooting animals all the time! Again, who d employ them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Absolute animals. Can we not just make a law thats 10 years in prison for participating in a sulky race on a public road. Would reduce crime all round.

Hold on now...im not paying for more free housing and food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

in fairness it looks well thought through and organised -a solid wall of cars and horse boxes 4 deep to protect the horses from behind and a wall of cars (with flags!!!) out front to make sure no idiot stops and damages from the front. I wonder who won -looks exciting! Did the gaurds ever turn up -I doubt it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

But in all seriousness , how can such a large group feel they can do whats in the video in such a public spot and not have any consequences?

They feel they can get away without consequence because that's exactly what happens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Yes chain gangs are a regular occurrence in modern society, and marks men go around shooting animals all the time! Again, who d employ them?

No modern society is more interested in firing free money at the good for nothing leeches and taxing the workers.meanwhile they can drive the roads day and night in brand new vans without having to prove how they paid for them.
    No visible means of income and depending on welfare while living lavish lifestyles and going around the place preying on the elderly and vulnerable and blessing themselves passing a church.
    Fcukin frauds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,909 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

No modern society is more interested in firing free money at the good for nothing leeches and taxing the workers.meanwhile they can drive the roads day and night in brand new vans without having to prove how they paid for them.
    No visible means of income and depending on welfare while living lavish lifestyles and going around the place preying on the elderly and vulnerable and blessing themselves passing a church.
    Fcukin frauds

so what is the likelihood of creating chain gangs and sending marksmen around to deal with these issues?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I’m sure the shinners know a few people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭frillyleaf

Absolutely disgusting way to treat animals. My goodness imagine the horrific life those horses live. What an utterly miserable existence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,191 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

There must be motorway CCTV of all those reg plates, shouldn't take much effort to throw the book at the lot of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭redcup342

503334.png

Oh I'm Sorry the correct answer is "Knockers"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Something something ethnic minority
    Something something culture boss
    Something something racist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭jelutong

BanditLuke wrote: »
    Ethnic status given to you by the good people in FG.

All hail Enda Kenny patron saint of travellers.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭AlfaZen

galwaytt wrote: »
    Travellers is not a race.

They're a Sulky Race!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I see the story features on The Journal, for some reason comments are closed despite no court case or arrests...

https://www.thejournal.ie/ispca-shocked-and-appalled-after-video-emerges-of-high-speed-sulky-race-on-n7-motorway-5014570-Feb2020/

Is it 6 or 7 cars abreast?

You know, there might be something in this- don’t bother widening the roads like m50 etc, just all squash into the space provided and hope for the best :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Is it 6 or 7 cars abreast?

You know, there might be something in this- don’t bother widening the roads like m50 etc, just all squash into the space provided and hope for the best :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

in fairness it looks well thought through and organised -a solid wall of cars and horse boxes 4 deep to protect the horses from behind and a wall of cars (with flags!!!) out front to make sure no idiot stops and damages from the front.

So well organised.

A well placed IED would have improved the country no end :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Isambard

redcup342 wrote: »
    503334.png

Oh I'm Sorry the correct answer is "Knockers"

as Les Dawson might say.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Isambard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Isambard wrote: »
    i've a high horse outside myself

Plenty on this thread.

I mean we don’t even know for sure that they were travellers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Some people have more rights in this country than the rest of us.

All citizens are equal, but some are more equal than others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

colm_mcm wrote: »
    ... we don’t even know for sure that they were travellers.
    Seriously? Why would Pavee Point be involved then?

Not your ornery onager

Plenty on this thread.

awe thanks for the announcement :o

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Plenty on this thread.

I mean we don’t even know for sure that they were travellers.

Of course they were.

Advertisement