Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading problem - Google Chrome

Options
  • 20-02-2020 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Google Chrome seems to prevent me from downloading BOI and MasterCard statements from BOI Online. I get a message "Failed - Network Error". I have tried the suggested fixes - clearing Internet history etc. etc. but to no avail.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in Google Chrome that I need to check/uncheck to allow these downloads?

I do not have any problem in downloading documents from other sites - Revenue Commissioners - TFA certs etc, ESB, etc. etc.

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Maidhci wrote: »
    Google Chrome seems to prevent me from downloading BOI and MasterCard statements from BOI Online. I get a message "Failed - Network Error". I have tried the suggested fixes - clearing Internet history etc. etc. but to no avail.

Does anyone know if there is a setting in Google Chrome that I need to check/uncheck to allow these downloads?

I do not have any problem in downloading documents from other sites - Revenue Commissioners - TFA certs etc, ESB, etc. etc.

Yeah, I get that all the time. Print and save the PDF to your computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Maidhci wrote: »

Try

Print>Save as PDF

Advertisement