Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Controller

Options
  • 20-02-2020 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Is the card controller service no longer available? I found it handy to keep track of the balance and day to day transactions on business credit card. I see there's a separate credit card servicing site but it wouldn't recognise my card number when I tried to register.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Yes, I'm afraid this service is recently no longer available.

Just to mention, the Card Care site would be available to Primary Personal Credit Card holders only. If you also have a Business Current Account linked to the Business Credit Card, you can certainly view both on www.365online.com. If  you need help with the initial set up, you can call ROI Freephone 1800 946 156. The team are available 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.

If the Business account is already set up for viewing online, you can add the Credit Card through the 'Manage Account' > 'Add Account/Policy'.

Hope the information helps.
    Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hi Aisling,

Thanks for your reply. Is it Business Online where I can add it? I don't see a manage accounts option anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Nice to hear from you again Extra gravy,

The above steps would be how to add the card to view on www.365online.com.

If you would like to add this card to view on Business Online, you can fill out the below form and one of our advisors will be happy to help you with this.

https://businessbanking.bankofireland.com/app/uploads/2016/05/D8031-BOI-BOL-Amendment-Form-OCT-2017.pdf

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Great, thanks Richard.

Advertisement