Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NVR Power Button

Options
  • 20-02-2020 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there anywhere I can take an NVR to have its power button fixed? (Dublin, Meath, Louth)
    I've tried the place we used who installed the CCTV about 7 years ago but they don't do them anymore and said they don't repair them anyway.

I've tried a phone repair shop in the area, too. But they wouldn't.

Basically, it's like a little light switch on the back of the box and it's just loose now. It doesn't stick on or off. I'm hoping that it's something simple and can easily be fixed instead of having to get a replacement.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

PeteK* wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there anywhere I can take an NVR to have its power button fixed? (Dublin, Meath, Louth)
    I've tried the place we used who installed the CCTV about 7 years ago but they don't do them anymore and said they don't repair them anyway.

I've tried a phone repair shop in the area, too. But they wouldn't.

Basically, it's like a little light switch on the back of the box and it's just loose now. It doesn't stick on or off. I'm hoping that it's something simple and can easily be fixed instead of having to get a replacement.

Cheers

Electronic repair places may be able to sort that for you if it is a faulty switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

altor wrote: »
    Electronic repair places may be able to sort that for you if it is a faulty switch.

Would that be something like the screen repair and battery replacement shops or there are specific electronic repair shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

PeteK* wrote: »
    Would that be something like the screen repair and battery replacement shops or there are specific electronic repair shops?

Any repair shop should be able to replace a switch for you.

Advertisement