Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardaí: Provo Army Council oversees PIRA & SF

Options
1777879808183»

Comments

SF is still banging around rent free in the heads of FGers FFers, Greens past and present etc etc.

Every criticism has to be seen through a prism of what SF are doing or have done.

FG in caretaker government are more or less paralysed by it...having to stoop to politicising Corvid 19.

Such fcuking bullsh1t to be bogged down by,there could easily be 100s dead by easter time here...and everyone complainig about varadkar and mary lou....while hundreds of thousands at risk here

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Such fcuking bullsh1t to be bogged down by,there could easily be 100s dead by easter time here...and everyone complainig about varadkar and mary lou....while hundreds of thousands at risk here

Yeah,FF and FG should stop their charade and delays for their best deals for power and get on and form a government with a competent health minister and a position for an expert to see out this crises as best we can.

Otherwise form a temporary national government with an outside expert in a special cabinet position and cut out all this BS bickering quick time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

tipptom wrote: »
    Yeah,FF and FG should stop their charade and delays for their best deals for power and get on and form a government with a competent health minister and a position for an expert to see out this crises as best we can.

Otherwise form a temporary national government with an outside expert in a special cabinet position and cut out all this BS bickering quick time.

We are the only ones bickering really.
    ML, MM and LV don't think a national govt a good idea though there are soundings from others
    Any Govt we get should be a national Govt btw.
    Definitely all party leaders should be in the loop re actions, taken regarding this and you're right about getting in expert medical opinion post haste and Govt should give great heed to any expert medical advice given as should we all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Are the SF party open to the formation of a national government?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,971 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Another Sinn Fein supporter running away from trouble and looking to everyone else to solve the problem, says it all about Sinn Fein. They really don’t have a clue about government.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

blanch152 wrote: »
    Another Sinn Fein supporter running away from trouble and looking to everyone else to solve the problem, says it all about Sinn Fein. They really don’t have a clue about government.

...yet they seem to be closing in on it, don't they.

Odhinn wrote: »
    ...yet they seem to be closing in on it, don't they.

No, actually. They have gone very quiet and it looks like a FF/FG/Greens government with SF breathing a huge sigh of relief and taking their usual position of their arse on a ditch.

No, actually. They have gone very quiet and it looks like a FF/FG/Greens government with SF breathing a huge sigh of relief and taking their usual position of their arse on a ditch.

Is their any crises,causes,deaths,sexual abuse,Gay rights activism that you will not try to use to further your troubled psychosis against the largest political party in the state.

We know you are in deep shock since the demise of your beloved FG Greens and the rise of SF but its time your family made an intervention on your behalf, now that you have turned into a caricature of the detective in the Pink Panther with the facial tics ranting and raving to the moon because of one thing ruling your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

FG know no bar too low. Using the current health climate to stick it to shinners. Nasty bratty losers trying to hold on. Pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

Bowie wrote: »
    FG know no bar too low. Using the current health climate to stick it to shinners. Nasty bratty losers trying to hold on. Pathetic.

Oh the irony of that post is beautiful :-)

• Advertisement

Oh the irony of that post is beautiful :-)

Ah, good one...no wait. That makes zero sense. Am I using the current health crisis to stick it to political rivals, (except FF of course great bunch of lads) and trying to stay in government? No, that can't be it. That can't be it at all.
    It's a 'I know you are what am I?' response. Yes, that's it.
    Very poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

Ah, good one...no wait. That makes zero sense. Am I using the current health crisis to stick it to political rivals, (except FF of course great bunch of lads) and trying to stay in government? No, that can't be it. That can't be it at all.
    It's a 'I know you are what am I?' response. Yes, that's it.
    Very poor.

Haha I knew you'd respond to that one, but you know I'm right in fairness, you were caught doing the very thing you accused FG of doing, brilliant :-)

Anyway, feel free to have the last word if you wish, ta-ta.

Haha I knew you'd respond to that one, but you know I'm right in fairness, you were caught doing the very thing you accused FG of doing, brilliant :-)

Anyway, feel free to have the last word if you wish, ta-ta.

Link? I've not criticised Harris or FG on the crisis once.
    All I've said is he should have consulted with the IRFU before speaking to the press on cancelling the Rugby.

Posting falsehoods and getting called out is what it is my friend.

Of course, ignoring my comment as regards FG being bratty and low. Changing the topic beats accepting painful truths I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Link? I've not criticised Harris or FG on the crisis once.
    All I've said is he should have consulted with the IRFU before speaking to the press on cancelling the Rugby.

Posting falsehoods and getting called out is what it is my friend.

Of course, ignoring my comment as regards FG being bratty and low. Changing the topic beats accepting painful truths I'd imagine.

It seems clear what the strategy is now...try and get people to feel sorry for FG.

All the bad people criticising them in a crisis.

It seems clear what the strategy is now...try and get people to feel sorry for FG.

All the bad people criticising them in a crisis.

I feel like the FG lads think the crisis, (the corona, not the FG ones) will some how mean the election never happened.

Is their any crises,causes,deaths,sexual abuse,Gay rights activism that you will not try to use to further your troubled psychosis against the largest political party in the state.

We know you are in deep shock since the demise of your beloved FG Greens and the rise of SF but its time your family made an intervention on your behalf, now that you have turned into a caricature of the detective in the Pink Panther with the facial tics ranting and raving to the moon because of one thing ruling your life.

Always the personal attack when the substantive point can't be rebutted.

Always the personal attack when the substantive point can't be rebutted.
    There was nothing to rebut only your usual irrational ramblings about SF.

Unlike you and your beloved FG/FF I don't try to take advantage of whatever human crises is available to try and cling on to power and to use it against the largest political party in the state for your political agenda.

Your new found flirtation for Gay Rights activism seems to have dissipated rapidly since you tried to use it before the election in another silly attack on SF.
    That bit of faux concern worked out well for you.

Nauseating

There was nothing to rebut only your usual irrational ramblings about SF.

Unlike you and your beloved FG/FF I don't try to take advantage of whatever human crises is available to try and cling on to power and to use it against the largest political party in the state for your political agenda.

Your new found flirtation for Gay Rights activism seems to have dissipated rapidly since you tried to use it before the election in another silly attack on SF.
    That bit of faux concern worked out well for you.

Nauseating

That lad uses victims of child molesters to further his politics (county im.from this was a pertinent political issue which bogged down an elected TD,but im not trash so wouldnt use it in discussions)

7 of his last 10 threads are entirelly SF related,a quick google shows his gaelscoil thread myateriously lines up SF releasing an irish language policy document in time frame,so safe to say thats 8.....quite why boards allows such blantent properganda is beyond.me

That lad uses victims of child molesters to further his politics (county im.from this was a pertinent political issue which bogged down an elected TD,but im not trash so wouldnt use it in discussions)

7 of his last 10 threads are entirelly SF related,a quick google shows his gaelscoil thread myateriously lines up SF releasing an irish language policy document in time frame,so safe to say thats 8.....quite why boards allows such blantent properganda is beyond.me

As usual, a political opinion highly critical of Sinn Fein is not allowed by some.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,211 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Whatever about who runs SF I think ALL party's have shown great leadership and example in the current crisis. I'm not a FG supporter-I voted independent in the last election and my man did not get in-but I don't think now is the time for a change in government. All the current ministers etc already have built up a relationship with the civil servants in their departments so things should be left in place until the end of the year in my opinion because this is a deadly serious crisis we are going through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,176 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Whatever about who runs SF I think ALL party's have shown great leadership and example in the current crisis. I'm not a FG supporter-I voted independent in the last election and my man did not get in-but I don't think now is the time for a change in government. All the current ministers etc already have built up a relationship with the civil servants in their departments so things should be left in place until the end of the year in my opinion because this is a deadly serious crisis we are going through.

I'd agree.
    They are all doing their bit. The necessary legislation sailed through and nobody (in the south anyhow) is blocking life saving initiatives.

We may argue among one another but we are good when it comes to external threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭piplip87

SF are opposed to an Anti corruption bill been passed to Stormont, which would threaten prison for those caught up in anything similar to the RHI scandal again..

Also would make using private email addresses for Stormont business illegal. One wonders of this has anything to do with SF MLAS seeking permission from ex Provos before voting...
    https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/sinn-fein-says-it-will-oppose-attempt-jail-those-guilty-rhi-type-behaviour-2482016

"Mr O’Dowd made clear that one of his reasons for opposing the bill was because it was being brought forward by an individual MLA, rather than by the Executive. "

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

As usual, a political opinion highly critical of Sinn Fein is not allowed by some.
    Don't hit me with the Peace Process in me arms

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭maccored

check your own posting history - most of it is whinging about SF

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

maccored wrote: »
    check your own posting history - most of it is whinging about SF

**all of it

piplip87 wrote: »
    SF are opposed to an Anti corruption bill been passed to Stormont, which would threaten prison for those caught up in anything similar to the RHI scandal again..

Also would make using private email addresses for Stormont business illegal. One wonders of this has anything to do with SF MLAS seeking permission from ex Provos before voting...
    https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/sinn-fein-says-it-will-oppose-attempt-jail-those-guilty-rhi-type-behaviour-2482016

"Mr O’Dowd made clear that one of his reasons for opposing the bill was because it was being brought forward by an individual MLA, rather than by the Executive. "

More Sinn Fein hypocrisy. They have supported Bills brought forward in the Dail and Seanad by individual Oireachtas members, but won't do so up North. You couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭maccored

More Sinn Fein hypocrisy. They have supported Bills brought forward in the Dail and Seanad by individual Oireachtas members, but won't do so up North. You couldn't make it up.

more blanch152 lack of basic research:

"although the party will not on its own be able to veto it unless other parties join it in signing a petition of concern."

Concern over numerous issues - plus they cant veto it on their own anyway

edit - I'd love to read more on this whole thing if anyone can find a link that isnt one of the biggest unionist papers in the north( i cant find anything but that Newsletter link)

Advertisement