Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Packaging boxes and materials in EU?

Options
  • 21-02-2020 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but, we're trying to get the last few bits of UK supply chain eliminated and we need packaging boxes for our products.

Does anyone have recommendations for non UK suppliers of packaging boxes? We need around 250 boxes per month in various sizes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

BuckoA51 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but, we're trying to get the last few bits of UK supply chain eliminated and we need packaging boxes for our products.

Does anyone have recommendations for non UK suppliers of packaging boxes? We need around 250 boxes per month in various sizes.

Have used mcfarlane packaging, however not sure if they just get their stock from the Uk and ship it here.

Your decision is brexit related, or something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 BuckoA51

Thanks I'll check them out.

Yes Brexit related decision, I don't want to pay taxes/handling fees etc on my packaging materials. We were UK based and had a lot of suppliers there so it's been painful weening ourselves off them.

Advertisement