Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Mini Blank Tranfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

I’m lost. Dunno what too do. Still have my chips but not sure what way to go this week

Pope (New A)
    Robbo Gomez (Wat A) Soy (Nor A) Boly (Tot A)
    Doucoure (Pool H) Salah Zaha Bha (A) Dendocker
    Ings (Whu A) Vardy

Foster Kun Grealish Lundstram 3 outfield with blanks.

2FTs and 1.4 itb

Looked at
    Lundstram - O Connel
    Doucoure - De Bruyne
    Kun - Jiminez
    I have exact funds for this

Also toying with Martial for Doucoure and Jiminez still in but no city coverage that way. Any observations welcome lads or if I’m missing anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I’m lost. Dunno what too do. Still have my chips but not sure what way to go this week

Pope (New A)
    Robbo Gomez (Wat A) Soy (Nor A) Boly (Tot A)
    Doucoure (Pool H) Salah Zaha Bha (A) Dendocker
    Ings (Whu A) Vardy

Foster Kun Grealish Lundstram 3 outfield with blanks.

2FTs and 1.4 itb

Looked at
    Lundstram - O Connel
    Doucoure - De Bruyne
    Kun - Jiminez
    I have exact funds for this

Also toying with Martial for Doucoure and Jiminez still in but no city coverage that way. Any observations welcome lads or if I’m missing anything

Not much point getting KdB or O Connell this week when they have a blank

Not much point getting KdB or O Connell this week when they have a blank

It’s more as an enabler for o Connell and I think I’ll want city coverage going forward. Jiminez with a game will give me 1 sub. Dendonker most likely

It’s more as an enabler for o Connell and I think I’ll want city coverage going forward. Jiminez with a game will give me 1 sub. Dendonker most likely

If you want Jiminez just do Kun to Jiminez. I can't get my head around why you'd make the other changes this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Would you be able to get KDB next week (for Zaha and Lundstram to 3.9M say) if you got Jota and Bruno this week?

Waiting on the slight chance of a City DGW announcement tomo might help and the chance of early team news on Leicester could tempt you to get one of their mids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I've 12 players for the week, 2 of them are Kabasele and Docoure which is a problem. I already had to use my transfer to get a playing goalkeeper so Pope came in for Button.

ElTel wrote: »
    Would you be able to get KDB next week (for Zaha and Lundstram to 3.9M say) if you got Jota and Bruno this week?

Waiting on the slight chance of a City DGW announcement tomo might help and the chance of early team news on Leicester could tempt you to get one of their mids.

Bruno from United?

Bruno from United?

Yeah. I'm probably way off with the math though.

Something like this over 2 game weeks maybe

Could have
    Lundstram - 4mil
    Fernandes De Bryune Snodgrass Jiminez in
    Grealish Doucoure Zaha Kun out and .3 too play with

• Advertisement

Could have
    Lundstram - 4mil
    Fernandes De Bryune Snodgrass Jiminez in
    Grealish Doucoure Zaha Kun out and .3 too play with

I was thinking
    Kun Doucoure to Jota Bruno this week.
    Lundstram Zaha to 3,9 and KDB next week for a hit.

I was thinking
    Kun Doucoure to Jota Bruno this week.
    Lundstram Zaha to 3,9 and KDB next week for a hit.

Sorry should have said that would be over 2 weeks not 1

Why Jota over Jiminez for you?

Jiminez and Barnes instead of Bruno/Jota.

Than zaha/Lund to KdB/4.3 def

Sorry should have said that would be over 2 weeks not 1

Why Jota over Jiminez for you?

Yeah, but you're looking at five transfers over two weeks for -8.
    I suggested Jota as an enabler to limit hits and keep Grealish (who you may have value tied up in) because he'll have a double too.

Yeah, but you're looking at five transfers over two weeks for -8.
    I suggested Jota as an enabler to limit hits and keep Grealish (who you may have value tied up in) because he'll have a double too.

Think I will go Jota as the 2 infront of me in main league have Jimi.

Kun-Jota
    Dou - Bruno

Zaha - De Bryune
    Lund - ?? Johnson WHU as I’ll only have 3.9 itb

Jiminez and Barnes instead of Bruno/Jota.

Than zaha/Lund to KdB/4.3 def

Don’t think I want a 3rd Leicester player and like the idea of Bruno as he’s been brilliant since joining united

Think I will go Jota as the 2 infront of me in main league have Jimi.

Kun-Jota
    Dou - Bruno

Zaha - De Bryune
    Lund - ?? Johnson WHU as I’ll only have 3.9 itb

Any 3.9M will do because you have all your chips but it can wait until next week.
    Bear in mind we have FA cup midweek too and all the blanks for GW31 will become clear next Thursday.

Also removing one of your GKs instead of Lundsram could work.
    Try and wait until tomo close to deadline to make your 2 changes and keep a close eye on price changes.
    I would not dismiss the Barnes/Jimi suggestion too quickly either if your chip situation is better than your rivals.

Any 3.9M will do because you have all your chips but it can wait until next week.
    Bear in mind we have FA cup midweek too and all the blanks for GW31 will become clear next Thursday.

Also removing one of your GKs instead of Lundsram could work.
    Try and wait until tomo close to deadline to make your 2 changes and keep a close eye on price changes.
    I would not dismiss the Barnes/Jimi suggestion too quickly either if your chip situation is better than your rivals.

What’s the best site currently for expected price changes as my money is tight on the planned moves

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Martial to Fernandes is calling

The site associated with this twitter account is the best.

https://twitter.com/fpl_statistics

It's currently down!! (That's unusual)

http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/

There's also...

https://www.fantasyfootballfix.com/price/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Pulled the trigger last night dumping Stevens and lucas for mane and 3.9 fodder

Wrecked. Going to bed soon. Thought I’d decided what to do but not so sure now.

Was going to sell KDB & Rico for Barnes & Pereira for a -4.

Or KDB & Rico to Fernandes & Pereira for a -4 but would only be doing that as Fernandes seems hot property at the minute. It would be a blind purchase for me.

Or just Redmond to Barnes and no hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Or KDB & Rico to Fernandes & Pereira for a -4 but would only be doing that as Fernandes seems hot property at the minute. It would be a blind purchase for me.

Like the Pereira shout.

Tbh Fernandes has transformed Utd. He & they are flying though Everton, City & Spurs I might hold off for now

I was in here looking for advise yesterday but after watching United last night everything goes through Bruno & he’s on penos, frees and cornors. Any points united look like getting may well come through him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Like the Pereira shout.

Tbh Fernandes has transformed Utd. He & they are flying though Everton, City & Spurs I might hold off for now

Hmm...City will be without Laporte and Spurs have been rubbish defensively. Wouldn't have much confidence in Everton shutting them out either.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

I would not sell KDB.
    Do the last one for noe
    If you still want Fernandes in a week or 2 find another way

km79 wrote: »
    I would not sell KDB.
    Do the last one for noe
    If you still want Fernandes in a week or 2 find another way

Ah I dunno.

The 3 cup competitions are the focus for City.

Fernandes will be 8.6 within 1-2 weeks if he does anything against Everton.

I’m now thinking KDB & Redmond to Fernandes & Barnes.

I do hate waiting all week with 1-2 transfers in mind and then thinking of doing something different at the last minute.

If Pereira kept a clean sheet and got a return against Norwich it’d ruin my fantasy weekend.

I’m tired now so anything can happen. I’ve to play Cantwell this GW so maybe I’ll leave Pereira until next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I have 2 options and I'm unsure which direction to go.

1) I might FH this week and load up on Liverpool & Leicester players, bring in Richarlison & Tanganga and either a Brighton DEF or Mount
    I still have my wildcard and BB to use. Wildcard when the DGWs become more clear and have BB for the DGW

2) Or else just bring in Richarlison this week on FT and wildcard in the future for BB and can use FH to cover the next blank game week.

I have Mahrez & Aguero and don't have KDB so it's leading me to go with option 1, although Aguero not playing in the CL makes me think he might play again in the league and he is due a big return.....

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ah I dunno.

The 3 cup competitions are the focus for City.

Fernandes will be 8.6 within 1-2 weeks if he does anything against Everton.

I’m now thinking KDB & Redmond to Fernandes & Barnes.

I do hate waiting all week with 1-2 transfers in mind and then thinking of doing something different at the last minute.

If Pereira kept a clean sheet and got a return against Norwich it’d ruin my fantasy weekend.

I’m tired now so anything can happen. I’ve to play Cantwell this GW so maybe I’ll leave Pereira until next week.

KDB will have a DGW very soon. He is the only City player I will own for DGWs. He was absolutely outstanding last gameweek. Like a man possessed. All thoughts of selling went with that performance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

km79 wrote: »
    KDB will have a DGW very soon. He is the only City player I will own for DGWs. He was absolutely outstanding last gameweek. Like a man possessed. All thoughts of selling went with that performance

Can’t deny that but Klopparama’s point is valid in that cup competitions are now City’s priority & potential KdB won’t play full league fixtures. Added to that is that City have 2 blanks in 4 weeks & away to a bang in form Utd.

Definitely arguments to sell & then rebuy in 33 onwards

Advertisement